SWATH forum

Author   Comment  
Killer Drunk

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #1 
I have an interesting question for the S.W.A.T.H..

Superman Prime is ALL PISSED OFF and destroying the world. You only get 2 heros (or villains) to stop him........ the kicker, one has to be Marvel, one has to be DC. and the second kicker, NO KRYPTONITE IN THE FIGHT..... 

I made it only Marvel and DC because we all know Goku or Vegeta or Ichigo could just roll in and whip his ass (thats another battle).

by the way, SWATH RULES, no Q, Dr. Manhattan, or any of those other super powered super powers.

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #2 
For the record I would pick Martian Manhunter and Doctor Strange. I would explain but why? They are two BAD ASSES that would take almost anybody down. 

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #3 
I'd probably pick darkseid and the hulk. We'd all die but so would prime.

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #4 
Should this be Pissed Off Prime?  What does CommZod think, he is the Prime expert.

I fly like Namor, get high like Bane...
Asger

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #5 
No super powered super powers?  But isn't that Prime personified?

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asger
No super powered super powers?  But isn't that Prime personified?

There I fixed the title.

As for the question - thats a tough one.  Since Prime himself if overpowered and KD said neither one of those who are going against him can be up on his level.  

I also disagree about the 2 DBZ guys being able to whip his ass since Superman > Goku just on his own.  But like you said, thats another battle...

Dr Strange is a good one for Marvel KD, but Prime has stated that magic does little more then tickle him (Black Adam fight)

I think I am going with The Hulk for Marvel.  If he stayed in the fight long enough without getting demolished he could potentially get mad enough to do some real damage to Prime.   The problem with Hulk is if he got that mad he wouldnt be a very good teammate.   That being said, for DC you almost have to go with Doomsday or Superman.  Darkseid maybe if he had some prep time.  

Tough call no matter who you go with.   

CommZod

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #7 
Considering that 2 Supermen were able to stop him by flying him through a red sun, I think I would take new 52 Superman for my DC, here's a good indication why...
[2652604-sm_13_1] 

I would probably also take Thor as well just because I think flight is necessary and the Hulk would be at a disadvantage because of it... and this Picture

[This%20painting%20of%20Thor%20versus%20Jaws%20needs%20to%20be%20airbrushed%20on%20a%20van] 

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #8 
My 2 guys.... You know what? I think I'll go a step further and only pick women.

1) Marvel - Scarlet Witch. Comics version, not the sure-to-be-less powerful movie version.

2) DC - Wonder Woman.

Wonder Woman serves as the front, the distraction, while Scarlet Witch does some amazing but devastating magic/reality altering (at least for Prime). If Scarlet Witch concentrates her abilities on one target, like Prime, bad things can happen to him. Even if the effects don't last for long because of whatever invulnerabilities he has. Sure, magical attacks may not harm Prime, but he can be affected by potent magic that will not harm him, just manipulating him into thinking he's asleep for a day at a Hawaiian resort. Thus, he is incapacitated.

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercallo
My 2 guys.... You know what? I think I'll go a step further and only pick women.

1) Marvel - Scarlet Witch. Comics version, not the sure-to-be-less powerful movie version.

2) DC - Wonder Woman.

Wonder Woman serves as the front, the distraction, while Scarlet Witch does some amazing but devastating magic/reality altering (at least for Prime). If Scarlet Witch concentrates her abilities on one target, like Prime, bad things can happen to him. Even if the effects don't last for long because of whatever invulnerabilities he has. Sure, magical attacks may not harm Prime, but he can be affected by potent magic that will not harm him, just manipulating him into thinking he's asleep for a day at a Hawaiian resort. Thus, he is incapacitated.

I was hoping someone would pick Wanda for their duo. Idk who would be her best partner, but WW seems like a solid choice.

[I have a blog!]
Mister Green

n00b
Reply with quote  #10 
Edit: I would say the hulk amd Jean grey. The hulk stalemated the sentry when Jean suppressed banners mentality to keep hulks strength from becoming full power. sentry=superman x 1000

Edit2: I need to learn to read the whole scenario. I would still stay with the hulk for dc and raven from dc. Raven could use some dark magic on hulk to supe him up.

n00b
Reply with quote  #11 
Wow I really need to edit that. Grammar ain't no good when's your out smokin

n00b
Reply with quote  #12 
Hulk for the tank and doomsday cuz he beat him before
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!