RyanTheGr8

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #1 
Ryan's Review

Avengers: Age of Ultron
Times watched: 2

*WARNING SPOILERS BELOW*  

Going in...
Could expectations be higher for a movie? (the answer is yes...see Star Wars The Force Awakens) That being said, I did not think it could live up to the first movie.  

My take on the villains:
James Spader just gets better with age.   He was incredible as the voice of Ultron.  I cant think of many who could have done a better job.  

The rest:
My favorite part of the movie was definitely the Hulk Buster suit vs The Hulk.  That was fantastic.  I especially loved it when Banner said "the world just saw the real Hulk for the first time"  There is a big slow down after the first 30 - 45 minutes that was weak with nothing more then filler material.   Normally I wouldnt have a problem with that, but since they cut out Loki's part it became a problem for me.  The other battle sequences were amazing and I personally loved Elizabeth Olsen as Scarlet Witch.   Besides Ultron, Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye was my favorite overall character.  I am also still firm on the belief that the farm house safe house was in Iowa!!!!

Ryan's rating: 9/10

Bonus Scene & Easter Eggs: 
Oh yeah, Wakanda!  Bring on Black Panther!  And Thanos is pissed... Gauntlet time!!!!
But wait a sec, why is Thanos pissed?  Other then the events following the first Avengers?  Did he just play a part in Ultron becoming a thing and we missed it?  So many more dots to connect!

inFAMOUS

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #2 
Going to watch it tonight.  Hope to see a review by then!  I will add my thoughts too.

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheGr8
Review coming soon!

Are you going to see it again first? [tongue]

[I have a blog!]
inFAMOUS

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #4 
I loved the movie!  I can see why many say it has too much going on, but to me it was just the right kind of place holder in prep for Civil War and the Infinity War.

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #5 
Updated!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!