Speedy 0 0%
 Bard 0 0%
 Green Arrow 1 16%
 Legolas 3 50%
 Malcom Merlyn 0 0%
 Artemis 2 33%
 Bullseye 0 0%
 View Voters
Total votes: 6. This poll has been closed.

Author   Comment  
Mister Green

n00b
Reply with quote  #1 
So during work a guy came into my office and was talking about the Avengers trailer and how badass Hawkeye looked. It got me thinking.... swath. So I have a group of characters. Who would win in a full scale battle royale?

Hawkeye
Green Arrow
Speedy
Arsenal/Red Arrow
Bullseye (for shits and giggles)
Katniss Everdeen
Malcom Merlyn
Legolas
Bard
artemis

Attached Images
jpeg 4179512-1199446475-40912.jpg (300.65 KB, 1 views)

Supercallo

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #2 
This battle would have been more even and fair had you not put Legolas in the mix. His archer skills are unparalleled and his elven eyes see very far distances at a pin point. His fast paced hand to hand combat is enhanced by elf-like precognition and stamina. Add in the factor that he is one with nature at almost a mystical level, and you'll realize that he has no equal in this fight.

n00b
Reply with quote  #3 
On too of years of experience

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercallo
This battle would have been more even and fair had you not put Legolas in the mix. His archer skills are unparalleled and his elven eyes see very far distances at a pin point. His fast paced hand to hand combat is enhanced by elf-like precognition and stamina. Add in the factor that he is one with nature at almost a mystical level, and you'll realize that he has no equal in this fight.

^This. Legolas wins this one easily.

n00b
Reply with quote  #5 
What about artemis? She's a god... plus if it's full on battle royale I think all the others would join together to attack Legolas once they see the threat he poses. 9 normal goons, no problem. 9 of the best archers, including a god and a regular man who has killed a fucking dragon. A DRAGON. I think if they teamed he'd go down. Then everyone else would kill each other. Ollie has no chance tho. He would refuse to kill. He'd be the first to go.

n00b
Reply with quote  #6 
"Artemis possesses the typical powers of an Olympian, including superhuman strength, speed, durability, and reflexes, and virtual immortality. Artemis is also psychically bonded with the moon and can use its mystical energy with her own and manipulate this energy for a number of purposes like teleportation, project energy to heal or harm other beings, and shapeshifting (she once turned into a deer to lure the Wasp into a trap[5]). Artemis is also a master archer and a superb huntress."

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrowley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercallo

^This. Legolas wins this one easily.

Movie Legolas shot an ork through another ork while riding on two bobbing (dwarf-filled) barrels. Because Jackson has such an elf-boner legolas wins this hands down.

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #8 
My top 5 would be:

Robin Hood
Green Arrow (comics)
Legolas
Hawkeye
Bullseye

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!