SWATH forum

Author   Comment  
RyanTheGr8

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #1 
Looks like both movies are going to lead directly into Avengers 2. Marvel announced today that Captain America will basically end where Avengers 2 will start. Also claim a big Agents of Shield tie in.

Guardians of the Galaxy is potentially going to explain how Thanos ended up giving Loki his army in Avengers, so I wonder if its going to take place before Avengers? Has anyone heard? Either way its going to be a very "out there" movie and hopefully give us more Swath Tournament characters since I'm not sure many of us know them very well.

CommZod

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #2 
I loved what they did with the first Cap movie.  Very optimistic about this one!

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #3 
The upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy movie has me very interested, I'm going to looks for some story collections/novels starring the Guardians soon... 

Has anyone seen the episode of Spectacular Spiderman guest starring the Guardians of the Galaxy? It was pretty good.

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercallo
The upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy movie has me very interested, I'm going to looks for some story collections/novels starring the Guardians soon... 

Has anyone seen the episode of Spectacular Spiderman guest starring the Guardians of the Galaxy? It was pretty good.

Marvel does a great job of putting out stuff ahead of movies to broaded the awareness.  Having them guest star in Spiderman was a great idea. 

Still not sure what I think of Batista as Drax the Destroyer though.

MrCrowley

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheGr8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercallo

Marvel does a great job of putting out stuff ahead of movies to broaded the awareness.  Having them guest star in Spiderman was a great idea. 

Still not sure what I think of Batista as Drax the Destroyer though.

*INSERT CM PUNK JOKE HERE*

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!