SWATH forum

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Poll Results

Invincible vs. Spider-Man
 Invincible 11 73%
 Spider-Man 4 26%
Total votes: 15. This poll has been closed.

Author   Comment  
Supercallo

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #1 
InvincibleSpiderman.png

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #2 
I wanted to have a New York setting for this fight, but wanted a little twist.... It'll be interesting to see how the two combatants can overcome outside enemies try gat they can't harm. Especially when it comes to trying to help civilians.

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #3 
This could be interesting.  Spider-Man has stalemated Superman before after all....

Magnus

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #4 
Spider-Man would be able to deal with all the distractions much easier then the inexperienced Invincible.  I say Spiderman outsmarts him and gets the win.

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #5 
Invincible would blow through Spidey and all the g hosts.  No challenge.

CommZod

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #6 
_20140419_234013.JPG 
snapshot(7).jpg 

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus
Spider-Man would be able to deal with all the distractions much easier then the inexperienced Invincible.  I say Spiderman outsmarts him and gets the win.

At this point in his career, having been a super hero for a few years now, I'd have to say Invincible is hardy inexperienced. He fights world level threats on a regular basis, sometimes in a group and sometimes in his own. Either way I world venture to say he's more equipped to handle Spider-man than the other way around.

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommZod
_20140419_234013.JPG 
snapshot(7).jpg 

[rofl]

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #9 
Could any amount of webbing hold Invincible?

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA_TERMINATOR

I dont think so.  That would be useless and Spider-Man would know it.  If Spidey wants to win he is going to have to get much more creative. 

Supercallo

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA_TERMINATOR

Iron Man broke out if a full blast of webbing after a confrontation when Spiderman switched sides during Civil War. It took him a beat, but he expelled a blast of energy that incinerated the webbing

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #12 
I dont think anyone is arguing Spider-Man is smarter, but I am having a hard time finding a way Spidey could beat Invincible.  

Supercallo

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #13 
Spiderman comes into contact with Gozer, and Gozer asks him to choose his Destructor... And Spiderman chooses Silver Surfer. Naturally, Silver Surfer aligns himself with his friend Spidey, and Spidey wins! Who said the Web-head couldn't use his environment to his advantage? In this case his environment is Gozer.

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercallo
Spiderman comes into contact with Gozer, and Gozer asks him to choose his Destructor... And Spiderman chooses Silver Surfer. Naturally, Silver Surfer aligns himself with his friend Spidey, and Spidey wins! Who said the Web-head couldn't use his environment to his advantage? In this case his environment is Gozer.

But the choosing of your destructor means what ever you choose destroys you. Like the marshmallow man isn't bad by default, but in that case was a killer. If anything I think this train of thought would create a silver surfer that would have a hard on for the death of spider-man

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommZod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercallo

But the choosing of your destructor means what ever you choose destroys you. Like the marshmallow man isn't bad by default, but in that case was a killer. If anything I think this train of thought would create a silver surfer that would have a hard on for the death of spider-man

Definitely. Invincible has this I think. How did spidey beat superman before?

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!