SWATH forum

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Poll Results

Who Wins?
 Darth Plagueis 11 84%
 Plo Koon 2 15%
 View Voters
Total votes: 13. This poll has been closed.

Author   Comment  
CommZod

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #1 
darthplaguevsplokoon@temple (commzod@gmail.com).jpg

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #2 
Well, the venue sure favors Plo Koon (yay for home field advantages) but Plagueis is a dirty player.  Not sure how his saber skills match up to Koon's, but would that even matter???

Supercallo

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #3 
Well... I read Plagueis' wiki bio and I'm pretty familiar with Plo Koon. One of the things that struck me was the fact that the Good Darth's Force ability of Foresight is lost, whereas Plo's is fully intact. I know that Darth Plagueis spent most of his time plotting and training Palpatine and that he became Supreme Master of the Sith almost by default. He definitely has the knowledge though, and his ability to manipulate others midichlorians for control purposes might be the Jedi Master's undoing. I say Darth Plaguies 7/10.

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercallo
One of the things that struck me was the fact that the Good Darth's Force ability of Foresight is lost,

PLO's foresight didn't save him from getting order 66'd ... And plagueis is so powerful he accidentally'd Vader into existence. Plagueis 10/10

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #5 
Is there any documented evidence of Plaugueis' fighting skills?

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asger
Is there any documented evidence of Plaugueis' fighting skills?

There are several in his book.  

And there is this:

Quote:
Plagueis was also skilled in lightsaber combat, although he disdained using his blade in combat, regarding lightsaber duels as tedious affairs; Tenebrous viewed his apprentice as a master of the art. He was able to run so fast during his duel with Venamis that an onlooker would have thought him a thunderbolt racing through the trees. Plagueis had on one occasion utilized Jar'Kai on Bal'demnic. Skilled in the more unorthodox applications of the force, Darth Plagueis was skilled in conjuring Force illusions, convincing enough to fool even Palpatine.

Plagueis was a very capable combatant, absorbing blaster bolts and then channeling it into Force lightning, an ability that he was also very skilled in. While fighting his assassins, Plagueis was able to use a heart stunning technique to keep two of his three hearts from failing, and conjured up a Force Wave so powerful, that he was able to atomize six of his assailants, and bring it around to atomize a few more. His Force bellow was as powerful as any sonic weapon and he was able to turn any object into a deadly projectile with just a clap of his hands. He may have been also capable of Convection, as he was able to melt snowflakes before they reached his person on Mygeeto

pukedrunk

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #7 
Wait so he can atomize people with force waves?  And he can run as fast as a thunderbolt?  This guy is OP

I fly like Namor, get high like Bane...
Supercallo

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #8 
I regret not picking up the Plaguies book now lol.

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #9 
Dark side FTW

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!