SWATH forum

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Poll Results

Frieza vs. Invincible
 Frieza 12 42%
 Invincible 16 57%
Total votes: 28. This poll has been closed.

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 4      1   2   3   4   Next
Supercallo

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #1 
FriezaInvisibleFCDFinal.png

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #2 
So this is Monster Girl

[2781881-monster_girl_invincible_92_punches_octoboss] 

Monster Girl is a fairly tough fast character from the Invincibile Universe.

Here's a couple clips from Invincible Universe #6 where Monster Girl fights a superpowered north korean dictator.

(there is a point here, so bare with me and the little bit of reading)

_20140427_081719.JPG 
one panel.jpg 

(Thats acutally not Invincible in the background, but another character that was helping him out with his hero for hire business)

cropped2.jpg 

cropped3.jpg 

(For those who don't know yet, Invincible's father is a Viltrumite, and Invincible has grown in strength and speed over 100 issues to be equal with him)

So here I get to my point.  I figured the main argument here would be that Frieza is just too fast for Invincible.  After reading this issue, and noticing this tasty bit of info I have to think that Invincible would not only be on par with his speed but possibly even faster than Frieza.  I think this is a well matched battle that should have an awesome debate to it!

_20140427_095028.JPG 

n00b
Reply with quote  #3 
Um, they both win?

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #4 
I'd compare Invincibles power levels and speed to Vegeta. Frieza beat down Vegeta fairly quickly and easily.

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #5 
Invincible COULD be comparible to a saiyan as far as durability goes. The both have been in bloodied and ripped apart and survived.

Speaking of, I am not sure how well Invincible could heal from being severed in half like Frieza himself did. An attack like the Destructo Disk or multiple Destructo Disks could mean disaster or defeat for either/both parties. If one of those disks could harm Goku like it did Frieza then it could without a doubt cut Invincible.

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #6 
Am I correct when I say Frieza is arguably the second strongest Dragonball Z character next to Goku?   

Jestersloose618

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #7 
We have determined Superman beats goku, and goku defeats frieza, also Invincible has been shown to be close to superman so I think we can at least say Invincible is as good or better than super sayan 1 goku (the form that defeated frieza.) Based on the transitive property with all other factors being equal. The only way frieza can pull this off is long ranged energy attacks, which would keep Invincible on the ropes for awhile but Invincible has overcome energy blasts before. 

This would be a fantastic fight but I think Invincible takes this.

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jestersloose618
We have determined Superman beats goku, and goku defeats frieza

So since Lex Luthor or lets say someone like Shazam can beat Superman they can also beat Goku?  

Not sure I agree with your line of thought there.  

pukedrunk

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercallo
Invincible COULD be comparible to a saiyan as far as durability goes. The both have been in bloodied and ripped apart and survived. Speaking of, I am not sure how well Invincible could heal from being severed in half like Frieza himself did. An attack like the Destructo Disk or multiple Destructo Disks could mean disaster or defeat for either/both parties. If one of those disks could harm Goku like it did Frieza then it could without a doubt cut Invincible.

From what I know of both I agree with your intial thoughts. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheGr8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jestersloose618
We have determined Superman beats goku, and goku defeats frieza

So since Lex Luthor or lets say someone like Shazam can beat Superman they can also beat Goku?

Not sure I agree with your line of thought there.

Any Given Sunday

I fly like Namor, get high like Bane...
RyanTheGr8

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #10 
Given the venue, how much of this applies?

Invincible's Lung Capacity - While he cannot breath in space he is able to hold his breath long enough to fight and travel short distances without a space suit. Mark can also hold his breath under water for long periods of time. In his early days he could survive hours or a day without air. However his lung capacity is now somewhat comparable to that of a adult Viltrumite as his father has shown it is possible for a one to survive at LEAST 1 week on a single breathe of air. He also appears to be unaffected by the vacuum or radiation of space.

Supercallo

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Am I correct when I say Frieza is arguably the second strongest Dragonball Z character next to Goku?   

No, Frieza was at one point in the series the strongest, then Goku beat him. Then Frieza's brother, Cooler, came along and was the 'strongest'. All throughout the series Goku is supposed to the strongest, followed closely by Vegeta and Majin Buu.

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:

Invincible's Lung Capacity - While he cannot breath in space he is able to hold his breath long enough to fight and travel short distances without a space suit. Mark can also hold his breath under water for long periods of time. In his early days he could survive hours or a day without air. However his lung capacity is now somewhat comparable to that of a adult Viltrumite as his father has shown it is possible for a one to survive at LEAST 1 week on a single breathe of air. He also appears to be unaffected by the vacuum or radiation of space.

The research i've done says that both characters could survive a prolonged space battle, which is why I chose the Nebula for the venue; these characters a both worldbreakers and I didn't want the subject of blowing up the planet coming up

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercallo
Quote:

The research i've done says that both characters could survive a prolonged space battle, which is why I chose the Nebula for the venue; these characters a both worldbreakers and I didn't want the subject of blowing up the planet coming up

Everyone loves a good planetary destruction [wink]

n00b
Reply with quote  #14 
Can someone post all of Invincible's powers?

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fett
Can someone post all of Invincible's powers?

Its posted in almost all of the old battles Invincible fought in so far.  

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!