SWATH forum

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Poll Results

Frieza vs. Invincible
 Frieza 12 42%
 Invincible 16 57%
Total votes: 28. This poll has been closed.

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
CommZod

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #16 
According to comicvine here's the snapshot

Powers

Agility
Attractive Male
Berserker Strength
Flight
Healing
Invulnerability
Longevity
Stamina
Super Speed
Super Strength
Unarmed Combat

Flight - Like his father, Mark can also fly. He was once said to be able to fly from earth to mars in only a few days. However he has been shown to have increased his flight speed since then. It is now known that his flying speed is on par with his father's who was able to fly from Earth to Alpha Centuri in a week (on one breathe of air) which entails moving 250 times the speed of light.

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #17 
Death is Frieza's specialty.  Invincible would perish.  

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #18 
I know I used this back in a previous battle, but I'm using a tablet and didn't feel like rewriting the whole post.  I personally believe a Viltrumite like Invincible IS a match powerwise for Freiza.  But for those who don't agree here's my original post for those who never saw it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by "CommZod"
Invincible has proven on mulitple occasions capable of beating those who actually were more powerful than himself though sheer determination.

Best example is a Vultrumite named Conquest, out of an entire race of Kryptonian power leveled beings, Conquest was the one they sent to make sure a job was "done" right. 

[483093-Blog_Image_5_Invincible063Page020_021]  

This is what happened to Conquest
[invince]  

[3622310-0699448205-Invin]  
[04+PM]  

Invincibile beat him twice

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #19 
To me, this battle is evenly matched and on the tippy top of power levels for swath people.  Unlike a Superman vs Goku battle, most of us don't know these 2 very much outside of what we have learned in the FCD.  I think we just need those who know both to post feats and explanation of abilities in as much detail as possible.  So please keep doing that those who are.   Thanks.

I'm back bitches
RyanTheGr8

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #20 
Invincible's powers are pretty straight forward.  I think he is getting close to Superman level across the board and definitely agree he would be in the top tier of SWATH combatants.

Same goes for Frieza, except his powers and abilities are a bit less quantifiable.  I have been reseaching what he can do and the sheer amount of powers and variations of powers is nuts.  I think thats always been my issue with Anime and DBZ in particular.  If I were to post everything I have taken from websites in regards to what Frieza can/could do, it would be about 4 pages long at this point.  

Anyway, I think Frieza could defeat Invincible.  And Frieza could defeat Invincible.  Either way its going to be a bloody battle that leaves the winner almost dead.  

Jestersloose618

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #21 
The animation quality when dbz came out wasn't amazing which is why so many characters stand around during fights but based on invincible's speed when he turns off the lights and when he pulls out his hair to disguise himself (posted in the previous fight by commzod) are at least on par with frieza who speeds around like nobody's business and is able to beat vegeta without using his hands.

On the other hand goku achieved super say an through sheer willpower, another virtue of invincible. It has been determined by the YouTube show versus that superman beats super sayan 4 goku. I think that puts invincible on par with at least super sayan 1 which was the form to defeat frieza.

The only way frieza wins is at range but he is too prideful to hear invincible without looking him in the eye, or possibly making mark take a breath while in space and suffocating him like mark did to conquest the second time.

Invincible takes this 7/10

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #22 
For strength from what I remember of Frieza, he destroyed Planet Vegeta with little trouble.  For those who dont know, Planet Vegeta is 10 times the size of Earth.  
For durability, Frieza withstood planet Namek I think it was when it exploded and Frieza was heavily wounded from battle when that happened and still took the explosion afterwards. Basically no one in DBZ besides Goku had a chance against Frieza.  

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #23 
Frieza destroyed Planet Vegeta, with his FINGER, in form 1.  And Invincible is fighting form 4 final form which is much stronger.

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus
Basically no one in DBZ besides Goku had a chance against Frieza.  

I disagree with that.  From what I have read his older brother Cooler and his father King Cold were both better fighters then him.  But I could be wrong since I didnt actually watch any Dragonball Z stuff with them in it.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA_TERMINATOR
Frieza destroyed Planet Vegeta, with his FINGER, in form 1.  And Invincible is fighting form 4 final form which is much stronger.

I guess I get what you are saying, but in this battle that particular move/technique wouldnt work on Invincible.  Its much to slow.  

AKA_TERMINATOR

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #25 
I didnt make the statement but I can shed light on it.  Although King Cold never actually engages in a proper fight in either the manga or anime, his power level is mentioned several times. In the manga, Gohan, Krillin and Tien Shinhan acknowledge a "huge ki just like Frieza's. Daizenshuu 7 states in King Cold's bio that he is "somewhat inferior" to Frieza. Cold says nothing while Frieza brags about being the strongest in the universe.  And for Cooler, that is debatable as they are both the same power level. 

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #26 
Everything I read says Cooler is stronger.  I also found this video

The more I look it also appears that this statement is very true:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jestersloose618
The only way frieza wins is at range

Supercallo

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #27 
Any arguments about Invincibles durability regarding the time he won a fight with a hole in his gut should be invalid, because Frieza attempted to do the same thing once. After his own Destructo Disk severed him in three pieces he still had the ability to fire off energy blasts, even though he only got one off before Goku finished him off. Did anyone mentioned yet that Frieza survived that? AND the exploding planet? He's pretty damn durable

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercallo
Any arguments about Invincibles durability regarding the time he won a fight with a hole in his gut should be invalid, because Frieza attempted to do the same thing once. After his own Destructo Disk severed him in three pieces he still had the ability to fire off energy blasts, even though he only got one off before Goku finished him off. Did anyone mentioned yet that Frieza survived that? AND the exploding planet? He's pretty damn durable

Yeah Magnus said a little something about that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus
For strength from what I remember of Frieza, he destroyed Planet Vegeta with little trouble.  For those who dont know, Planet Vegeta is 10 times the size of Earth.  
For durability, Frieza withstood planet Namek I think it was when it exploded and Frieza was heavily wounded from battle when that happened and still took the explosion afterwards. Basically no one in DBZ besides Goku had a chance against Frieza.  

Sooooo yeah.  F'N A

Darth_Maxx

n00b
Reply with quote  #29 
Seriously, I think they both win.  Or lose depending on your glass.  

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheGr8
The more I look it also appears that this statement is very true:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jestersloose618
The only way frieza wins is at range

I agree with this. But even then I see Invincible being fast enough to avoid initial attacks and from there he would keep things up very close since that's where he excels

snapshot(11).jpg

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!