SWATH forum

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Poll Results

Frieza vs. Invincible
 Frieza 12 42%
 Invincible 16 57%
Total votes: 28. This poll has been closed.

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
Static41

n00b
Reply with quote  #31 
Hello.  I believe Invincible would lose to Frieza. These would all kill/defeat Invincible.

Main attack: You Will Die By My Hand!
Frieza says "You will be killed by me!" as he draws his right fist to his side and charges a purple energy sphere. Then, he brings his hand forward and fires an emanating purple energy wave at the opponent, inflicting immense damage.
Attack 2: Death Cannon
Frieza holds one of his hands in front of him with the other hand supporting it (in a manner similar to the Explosive Demon Wave). Then, he fires a large energy wave or energy sphere at the opponent, inflicting a huge amount of damage. The blast creates a huge mushroom cloud explosion on impact and has an electrical aura surrounding the explosion.

Attack 3: Killer Ball
First, Frieza holds one of his hand outstretched in front of him sometimes with the other supporting it. Then, he fires many energy blasts at the opponent, inflicting a great deal of damage.

Attack 4: Nova Strike
First, Frieza charges up and surrounds his body in a purple sphere of energy. Then, he shouts "Don't move!" and charges at the opponent using the purple energy sphere as a shield, headbutting them and inflicting a massive amount of damage.

Additional Attacks that would defeat Invincible if made in succession: 
Ruthless Blow 
Death Blaster 
Super Explosive Wave
Death Comet
Death Blaster
Death Wave

n00b
Reply with quote  #32 
I remember watching Goku against Frieza on tv when I was a kid.  Didn't it last 2 weeks? 

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Static41
Hello.  I believe Invincible would lose to Frieza. These would all kill/defeat Invincible.

Frieza says "You will be killed by me!" as he draws his right fist to his side and charges a purple energy sphere. Then, he brings his hand forward and fires an emanating purple energy wave at the opponent, inflicting immense damage.
Frieza holds one of his hands in front of him with the other hand supporting it (in a manner similar to the Explosive Demon Wave). Then, he fires a large energy wave or energy sphere at the opponent, inflicting a huge amount of damage. The blast creates a huge mushroom cloud explosion on impact and has an electrical aura surrounding the explosion.

First, Frieza holds one of his hand outstretched in front of him sometimes with the other supporting it. Then, he fires many energy blasts at the opponent, inflicting a great deal of damage.

First, Frieza charges up and surrounds his body in a purple sphere of energy. Then, he shouts "Don't move!" and charges at the opponent using the purple energy sphere as a shield, headbutting them and inflicting a massive amount of damage.

Ruthless Blow 
Death Blaster 
Super Explosive Wave
Death Comet
Death Blaster
Death Wave

WOW, I was all ready to log on and argue for Frieza, but this pretty much says it all..... I still do believe Frieza still has a speed advantage also. 

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok
I remember watching Goku against Frieza on tv when I was a kid.  Didn't it last 2 weeks? 

3 or 4 I think.... a lot of filler crap in it. 

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #35 
There , in my mind is no way that Invincible could beat Frieza.  Even if he was as fast or as strong, which he is not, Frieza has so much more battle experience over him that that would make a big difference.  Invincible is still lacking a lot of knowledge.

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #36 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercallo
Any arguments about Invincibles durability regarding the time he won a fight with a hole in his gut should be invalid, because Frieza attempted to do the same thing once. After his own Destructo Disk severed him in three pieces he still had the ability to fire off energy blasts, even though he only got one off before Goku finished him off. Did anyone mentioned yet that Frieza survived that? AND the exploding planet? He's pretty damn durable

The main thing with the exploding planet was Frieza was severely injured before that happened and then still took the explosion.  

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Static41

Ruthless Blow 
Death Blaster 
Super Explosive Wave
Death Comet
Death Blaster
Death Wave

My problem with these are that they are mostly all ranged attacks.  People in DBZ hover in the air staring at each other a mile away while they give each other 5 minutes to say things like "Ka------meh-------a---------meh---------a".

I'm sorry but I don't buy that Invincible is going to wait around for something like that to build.  Its almost like fighting a video game boss,  that's when he would strike and inflict a massive amount of damage.  I'd say that moving up to 250 times the speed of light is fast enough to dodge any one of these attacks.

For me the bottom line is that IF Freiza could hit Invincible with a couple of these ranged blaster type attacks he could be in some trouble.  However, everyone here seems to be severely underestimating Invincible's speed.

You can't kill what you can't catch.

image.jpg

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #38 
Wow this is going the wrong way!  I thought for sure Invincible would have this one in the bag by now given this forums hatred of DBZ.    Well, time to roll up the sleeves I suppose.

CommZod hit the nail on the head from the get go with the speed arguments.   You see, the full extent of Invincible's powers are unknown much like a certain red caped savior of the world in DC. Though Mark has recently been seen as fast and strong as his father, who is definitely on par with Superman in the speed category.  That said, the real debate here is not if Invincible could out maneuver Frieza's, its weither or not he is actually faster then Frieza.  And I say yes as a matter of fact he is.  

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #39 
I love all these comparisons that put Invincible in the same category as Superman. Why? because at the same exact time there are other members talking Invincible up to be sooo much more powerful than Superman or anyone else actually. To me, it sounds a lot alike arguing a SWATH battle for The Sentry. Both of their powers levels seem to fluxuate and are capable of feats ranging from the normal to the impossible. Granted Sentry actually has a real reason his powers flux. I really don't think Invincible has much of an upper hand here. At least not as big of one as everyone thinks. Sure, Invincible can takes hits from Viltrumites and other heavy hitters, but Frieza is a heavy hitter that melds in energy attacks and utilizes his faster-than-blinking speed to blitz his opponents, like all other DBZ guys. 

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #40 
Invincible's powers have only fluctuated up. He gets more powerful all the time.

When is voting going to start?

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #41 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercallo
Any arguments about Invincibles durability regarding the time he won a fight with a hole in his gut should be invalid, because Frieza attempted to do the same thing once. After his own Destructo Disk severed him in three pieces he still had the ability to fire off energy blasts, even though he only got one off before Goku finished him off. Did anyone mentioned yet that Frieza survived that? AND the exploding planet? He's pretty damn durable

Objection! He only survived because goku had mercy and revived him. Frieza was as good as dead without intervention and only survived that debacle by becoming a cyborg.

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #42 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommZod
Invincible's powers have only fluctuated up. He gets more powerful all the time.

This

n00b
Reply with quote  #43 
Death by finger

n00b
Reply with quote  #44 

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #45 
In the first vid, Vegeta is already near death when that happens.  And in the 2nd vid, to CommZod's earlier point, the blast would take much too long to work.

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!