SWATH forum

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Poll Results

Frieza vs. Invincible
 Frieza 12 42%
 Invincible 16 57%
Total votes: 28. This poll has been closed.

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4
don337

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #46 
After reading and watching everything I am going with Invincible and here is why >

Frieza cares more about how great he is and making sure you know how great he is then anything else.  I dont think Invincible would care much about that and just speed blitz him to death.  As fast as you all say Frieza is he sure seems to move slow in the videos.  

I'm back bitches
CommZod

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #47 
Quote:
Originally Posted by don337
After reading and watching everything I am going with Invincible and here is why >

Frieza cares more about how great he is and making sure you know how great he is then anything else.  I dont think Invincible would care much about that and just speed blitz him to death.  As fast as you all say Frieza is he sure seems to move slow in the videos.  

I'm not sure I could have said this better. Invincible is DRIVEN by protecting those he loves if there's even a hint they are in danger. That's why you see that more than once he's been beaten so badly anyone else would quit, he pushes through and comes out with the win.

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #48 
Alright, I think I have been convinced that Frieza would be the one to lose this battle.  He is extremely fast and strong, no doubt.  But Invincible doesnt need to monologue the crap out of Frieza before doing anything.  His ego would be his undoing.  

Thanks for the idea of watching DBZ videos, if not for the endless amounts of posts in this battle of nothing but videos with no substance I never would have had the idea of posting this one of Frieza basically killing himself against a foe who is much like Invincible would be. 

CommZod

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #49 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheGr8
Alright, I think I have been convinced that Frieza would be the one to lose this battle.  He is extremely fast and strong, no doubt.  But Invincible doesnt need to monologue the crap out of Frieza before doing anything.  His ego would be his undoing.  

Thanks for the idea of watching DBZ videos, if not for the endless amounts of posts in this battle of nothing but videos with no substance I never would have had the idea of posting this one of Frieza basically killing himself against a foe who is much like Invincible would be. 

Lol bitch slaps

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #50 
I dont agree with the assessment of Goku being similar to Invincible.  They dont even compare as far as I am concerned.  Goku is far superior.

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #51 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asger
I dont agree with the assessment of Goku being similar to Invincible.  They dont even compare as far as I am concerned.  Goku is far superior.

How do you figure???

GryffiX

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #52 
Why has no one pointed out the venue?

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #53 
Because neither character has any trouble fighting in space?

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #54 
Not the space really but the nebula. Could they even see each other?

n00b
Reply with quote  #55 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheGr8
Am I correct when I say Frieza is arguably the second strongest Dragonball Z character next to Goku?   

During season 2 through 3 he was considered the strongest until bested by goku. It's hard to say who the second strongest in dbz would be due to the fact that power levels of Saiyans continuously grow when they lose a fight or come close to death.

My opinion on the speed factor is that freiza is almost instantaneous with his movement. There's a curtain point throughout the series where speed becomes obsolete because a few people reached essentially "instant" speed.

Personally I think freiza would take it. He's been hit with a lot and it takes a lot of power to even scratch him. That's even before final form. Plus when he was in his first form he blew up a planet... With one finger.

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!