Robot/Cyborg/Android tournament 2 11%
 Undead tournament 0 0%
 Magic tournament 5 29%
 Ace Pilots tournament 1 5%
 Marvel vs DC 3 6 35%
 Tournament of the Force 3 0 0%
 All Aliens tournament 2 11%
 Zombie Survival tournament 1 5%
Total votes: 17   Please or sign up to vote.

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
RyanTheGr8

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #16 
Poll is up!  Vote now for your favorite

RyanTheGr8

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #17 
Keep voting!  I think Ill leave this up until Sunday then we can start prep for whichever one wins. 

If its close then we can do those back to back.  Personally I would like to take a crack at all of the options at some point. 

Killer Drunk

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheGr8
If its close then we can do those back to back.  Personally I would like to take a crack at all of the options at some point. 

I agree, there isn't a bad idea in the poll.

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #19 
As much as I'd like to see comic heroes of mine go at it, I think the magic tourney would be funner and be the newer thing...new forum, newer battles, actually no matter what I can't wait for this..KEEP IT UP SWATHERS!!!

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #20 
What if we did this:
1 bracket of Marvel/DC
1 bracket of Magic users (can also be from comics ie Zatanna)
1 bracket Cyborgs, robots, etc
1 bracket of Aliens

So 16 in each with the winners of each bracket meeting in the final 4, and let's make it so no top 25 characters are in it.

Supercallo

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #21 
We could use the division rankings if they are close to being done? We should call it The Division Tournament, or some other title that is much much better lol. But keep the Undead out of this, or should be it's own tournament lol

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercallo
We could use the division rankings if they are close to being done? We should call it The Division Tournament, or some other title that is much much better lol. But keep the Undead out of this, or should be it's own tournament lol

Those are already done and posted [biggrin]  but I only went top 5 in each.  I was talking to Crowley about maybe doing something with the top 5 from each all going at it, but that will be for another day.

I just think excluding the top 25 would shake things up alot, especially in the comics division.  We will get alot of n00b characters doing Magic, Robots and Aliens only brackets too.

Unless someone has a big objection Ill get this rolling tomorrow. 

MrCrowley

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheGr8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercallo

Those are already done and posted [biggrin]  but I only went top 5 in each.  I was talking to Crowley about maybe doing something with the top 5 from each all going at it, but that will be for another day.

I just think excluding the top 25 would shake things up alot, especially in the comics division.  We will get alot of n00b characters doing Magic, Robots and Aliens only brackets too.

Unless someone has a big objection Ill get this rolling tomorrow. 

I approve of this idea.  100% Wholeheartedly.  YES!

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #24 
Great idea, let me know if I can help with anything. 

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #25 
What if we did an all summons tournament? We usually don't allow summons but what if it was just them? For example the kaleesi is in the tournament but she never swings a sword, only commands her dragons, and she fights Red from pokemon and his team of 6.

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!