SWATH forum

Author   Comment  
RyanTheGr8

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #1 
Never too early to start talking about this!  Last year's party wasnt bad, but didnt have the aura or the JC of the normal parties.  I say we make a commitment here and now to ensure it takes place at someone's house this year.

What say you?

Fient

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #2 
I'm committed to at least showing up this year.  No house to offer. [frown]

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #3 
I will be there, but sadly my house isn't a good place to hold a party. just too small, and neighbors that like to call cops (from what I have been told).

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #4 
a blast from the past......

Me and Nate.jpg 

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #5 
I have no house to offer but would love to attend again...maybe go as the Burnt Crow haha!

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #6 
Good memory

CommZod

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #7 
That was AWESOME!!!! So much force!!!

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheGr8
Good memory

This was pretty great.... Vader may have been kinda drunk at this point in the night...

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #9 
Here's one from this year.Halloween 2013.jpg

n00b
Reply with quote  #10 
In discussing my new home purchase with the Gr8one, which will happen on June 16th, we have determined that while I will not have a garage, I will have an empty lot that I will own with the home sale, that COULD serve as a great outside venue.  Weather pending of course.  I'm not throwing out the possibility of having people inside, but seeing as I'm one of 3 people who have been to all of the previous parties hosted by the Gr8one... I've seen some not so good aftermath. *cough*webbing*cough.  So start planning your costume's ladies and gents.   There will be prizes!  More on that later once I have secured the home.  

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HMB
In discussing my new home purchase with the Gr8one, which will happen on June 16th, we have determined that while I will not have a garage, I will have an empty lot that I will own with the home sale, that COULD serve as a great outside venue.  Weather pending of course.  I'm not throwing out the possibility of having people inside, but seeing as I'm one of 3 people who have been to all of the previous parties hosted by the Gr8one... I've seen some not so good aftermath. *cough*webbing*cough.  So start planning your costume's ladies and gents.   There will be prizes!  More on that later once I have secured the home.  

Hell yeah buddy!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!