This movie is nothing short of spectacular! I was absolutely blown away by the storyline, the "gotcha" moments, and the imagination that went into the movie. Wow. Just wow. If you haven't seen this movie I suggest you stop reading this and go buy/rent it...IMMEDIATELY!
On a scale of 1 to 10 I give this a solid 8.5...maybe a 9.
A couple of thoughts to start off this discussion:
1. The Joker was Bruce's mom? WTF!!! Loved it!
2. Nathan Fillion should always be the Green Lantern. ALWAYS.
3. I have a new found respect for Flash. He isn't just fast but he's one hell of a messenger too.
4. THE LETTER!!!! I want to know what it said.
5. If DC would let these writers come up with the "real movie" plotlines I would feel a lot better about the shit actors they cast.
What say all of you?