SWATH forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
Supercallo

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #16 
P.S. - Two Worlds II sucks. Sucks balls. The graphics are barely ps2 worthy and the story is shitty, but not as shitty as the shitty voice acting. It all sucks so much balls.

Lately, until I get my PS4, I will be playing older games. Right now I'm completing Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker again and not too long ago I got as far as I could on Twilight Princess before I had to return the game to a friend. Before long I'll have to bust out my SNES.

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #17 
Destiny on PS4 - consumes my life

Game of Thrones PS4 - amazing

Walking Dead Season 2 - almost complete

Supercallo

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #18 
PD1 and I totally bought Plants VS Zombies: Garden Warfare. It's insanely fun, but a little repetitive, and soo worth the $10 we paid to download it.

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #19 
Batman: Arkham City - Twitch Project - PC

Elite: Dangerous - Relaxation - PC

H1Z1 -Frustration - PC

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #20 
I just bought South Park: The Stick of Truth today and can't wait to get started [cool]

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #21 
So The Stick of Truth has A LOT of swearing in it which is always nice. The gameplay, while turn based, is extremely easy to learn and pull off and there are plenty of enemies to practice on. Ranging from a nobody kid dressed up as an Elf, to Nazi zombie dogs, the enemies are never ending, but of course can be avoided if wanted. Sadly, I didn't get to fight Manbearpig, but I kicked Al Gore's ass! There are different classes to choose from at the beginning, and I chose to be a Jew. I'm not sure how much classes differ, but being a Jew felt like it didn't really matter much to game play. Highlight of my experience was going to Canada. Just too funny!

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!