SWATH forum

Poll Results

Who Wins?
 Omega Red 3 30%
 Venom 7 70%
 View Voters
Total votes: 10. This poll has been closed.

Author   Comment  
CommZod

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #1 
omegaredvsvenom@timesquare.jpg

http://marvel.wikia.com/Arkady_Rossovich_%28Earth-616%29 

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venom_(comics) 

Edit: added wikis

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #2 
Ive always thought of Omega Red as under rated.  While looking up Nuadas fighting skills I found this one its mostly quotes but shows his fighting skills some too

I fly like Namor, get high like Bane...
CommZod

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #3 
I'm leaning toward Venom at this point. I think the chances of him immobilizing omega red are fairly high

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #4 
Omega Red's 'Death Spores'? A non-issue, Venom will be immune to them. I do believe, however, that Omega Red's ability of using his carbonadium coils to ensnare an opponent and suck the life force out of them can incapacitate Venom, but Red would have trouble catching him. Venom, having reflexes that greatly rival Spiderman's spider-sense, can easily use the 5 D's of Dodgeball to escape the arm-coils and give him plenty of room for attacking. If we're letting Venom use his Ultimate ability to "eat" other beings, that would be a table turner too.

Or would it lead to a double negative and cause a draw?

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #5 
The death spores are x factor #1.  I dont know if they would work or not.  

X Factor #2 are his Carbonadium Coils and those on the other hand probably WOULD work...but I agree he would have a tough time catching Venom.  

This would be one hell of a fight to watch regardless.  Since they are both villains, the innocent tourists running around Time Square wouldnt make a difference either.  

Its Venoms Speed and Agility against Red's crazy abilities.  Venom could get the knock out quick if he can out flank him and avoid the coils.  This one is too close to call out of the gate.

inFAMOUS

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #6 
So Death Spores or Carbonanium Coils could take Venom.  What could take Omega?

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #7 
*Ahem*

The Death Spores would NOT work, because the symbiote is immune to diseases and poisons.

Now, I guess the real issue is how can Venom take out Omega Red? There aren't too many ways, and add in the fact that Venom CAN run out of his "webbing" as it comes from the symbiote suit itself.

1) Venom could use his webbing to trap and incapacitate Red

2) Venom can release part of him symbiote to take out destroy Red from the inside

3) Since Red is armored with metal, Venom could electrocute the bastard.

If none of these things happen, then I can see Omega Red over-powering and out-lasting Venom, but V is smart and cna pull  this off. Does anyone else have some suggestions as to how either guy could win?

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #8 
I dont know alot about Omega Read outside of what I have read on line.  He goes against Wolverine alot but doesnt win very often.  Based on what has been talked about I think Venom has it.

I'm back bitches
inFAMOUS

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercallo
*Ahem*

The Death Spores would NOT work, because the symbiote is immune to diseases and poisons.

Now, I guess the real issue is how can Venom take out Omega Red? There aren't too many ways, and add in the fact that Venom CAN run out of his "webbing" as it comes from the symbiote suit itself.

2) Venom can release part of him symbiote to take out destroy Red from the inside

If none of these things happen, then I can see Omega Red over-powering and out-lasting Venom, but V is smart and cna pull  this off. Does anyone else have some suggestions as to how either guy could win?

*AHEM*

Yes

Carbonanium Coils

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFAMOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercallo
*Ahem*

*AHEM*

Yes

Carbonanium Coils

*AHEM*

Touche.
Cock.

Venom can avoid Spiderman's webbing quite often, but I agree that if Omega Red can get a hold of and keep a hold of Venom, the battle may be over pretty quick.

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!