SWATH forum

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Poll Results

Who Wins?
 Arrow 19 100%
 Katniss 0 0%
Total votes: 19   Please or sign up to vote.

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
don337

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #16 

Does Katniss become significantly betterer in the last book?  This is very lopsided in Arrow's favor if not. 

I'm back bitches
RyanTheGr8

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jestersloose618
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph_pevney
Im a fan of Hunger Games and I have seen Arrow.  Queen would be out of his comfort zone in a wooded area like this one and since Katniss knows where to hide, I think the odds will forever be in her favor. lolz
He learned archery and survival on a wooded island and chilled there for 5 years. He has more experience hunting and surviving than she does and more in the wild than in the city. I think a Forrest would work just fine for him.

Jestersloose is exactly right, Oliver Queen became 'Arrow' on an island that is very similar to this particular arena.  While the clock mechanism wasnt present on Arrow's Island, it had some very elaborate threats that included the likes of Deathstroke and more then 1 army. 

I think Ollie would feel right at home here.  But, Katniss does know how the clock works and would know the best places to hide.  The real question is: would that be enough to give her a chance at victory?

GryffiX

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #18 
Arrow would win 10/10 times.  

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #19 
Katniss is bad ass, but Arrow would smoke her in no time...not even in the same league.  It wouldnt matter what Haymitch would send her, it could be a GPS locator for Arrow's whereabouts and she could have all day to set a trap.  Arrow would still win easy.  

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by inFAMOUS
Katniss is bad ass, but Arrow would smoke her in no time...not even in the same league.  It wouldnt matter what Haymitch would send her, it could be a GPS locator for Arrow's whereabouts and she could have all day to set a trap.  Arrow would still win easy.  

LOL if she knew where Arrow was and could track him I dont think he would still win easy...

CommZod

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #21 
I'm not saying I am for Katniss in this battle, I think most of the time Arrow has this.  However, there are a few factors to consider.  One being the outside influence, who knows what kind of crazy shit Woody...er...Haymitch could get sent in.  The Other big fact is all of the crazy shit that Oliver has never encountered, wierd insects that can paralyze you that he's never dealt with, invisible force fields that can shock the shit out of you.  I don't think this is as clear cut as everyone is making it.   Home field advantage can be everything in these battles like we've seen in the others.  Katniss definitely has this home field advantage and I would think would know how to use it effectively.

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommZod
I'm not saying I am for Katniss in this battle, I think most of the time Arrow has this.  However, there are a few factors to consider.  One being the outside influence, who knows what kind of crazy shit Woody...er...Haymitch could get sent in.  The Other big fact is all of the crazy shit that Oliver has never encountered, wierd insects that can paralyze you that he's never dealt with, invisible force fields that can shock the shit out of you.  I don't think this is as clear cut as everyone is making it.   Home field advantage can be everything in these battles like we've seen in the others.  Katniss definitely has this home field advantage and I would think would know how to use it effectively.

Damn it Zod, I was all set to vote for Arrow till I read this... Very good points.

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #23 
Then again there is always this.....

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Drunk
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommZod

Damn it Zod, I was all set to vote for Arrow till I read this... Very good points.

Except that if it werent for her friends Katniss would have died 10 times before she escaped the Catching Fire arena.

I fly like Namor, get high like Bane...
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!