SWATH forum

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Poll Results

Predator vs. Utrom Shredder
 Predator 8 47%
 Utrom Shredder 9 52%
Total votes: 17. This poll has been closed.

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Supercallo

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #1 
PredatorUtrom.png

Predator Powers and Abilities

Utrom Shredder Powers and Abilities

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #2 
My first thought is shredder wins. He is the superior fighter and routinely fights hidden opponents (ninjas.) Plus how long will it take before the cloaked predator runs into a cloaked elite on the Halo ring? Shredder might convince the grunts and hunters to join his cause.  I understand this takes no predator future technology into consideration but alien shredder is a fugitive who knows how to dodge lasers from his own people well enough.

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #3 
For those who are unfamiliar with Utrom Shredder (even though he has been in many tournaments) here is a decent video showcasing some of what he can do:

inFAMOUS

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #4 
Forgive me for asking this but how big is the inside of a Halo Ring?   Correct me if I am wrong but I dont think it is larger enough for Utrom to use his size enhancer deal thats shown in the video.

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #5 
Shredder has the armor advantage, plus he is more (I think) adept in advanced technology. Add in projectiles, the size changing thing and I think Shredder could take this 6/10 times. The thing is, though, any predator anywhere LIVES to hunt. In any terrain or platform. There are plenty of places for this guy to hide, especially if he's invisible.

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #6 
I really dont think the size manipulation will come into play given the venue.  

Vash007

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #7 
Shredder may have a slight advantage with armor but he's gonna need it against a true hunting machine like the Predator.

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #8 
Im not sure if the Predator's shoulder canon would be able to do anything to Shredder and that's its strongest weapon. 

I fly like Namor, get high like Bane...
Jestersloose618

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pukedrunk
Im not sure if the Predator's shoulder canon would be able to do anything to Shredder and that's its strongest weapon. 

That's a good point. Predator would also probably go for the honor kill, which means he has to find the utron inside with his blade in close combat and that's where shredder excels.

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #10 
I think Predator would stay hidden watching his opponent. Much of the Halo ring is jungle, as we know the Predator is most at home in this environment. He would use his various vision modes to determine not only that shredder was mostly a robot, but also with his infrared , exactly where inside the robot the actual creature controlling it resides. From here I could see him using the powered 'Frisbee Disc' to make a precision shot ending the battle. He wouldn't even have to leave his tree

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #11 
It's not like shredder hasn't had stuff thrown at him before. I don't think it's game over with the disc. Plus as soon as it's thrown shredder knows where the Predator is hiding

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #12 
How's he going to know where it came from? Especially if it comes from behind silently. He's not going to follow the trajectory back to the invisible predator in a tree

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #13 
Predators hunt...a lot.  Shredder would most certainly end up being the prey here.  I'm not seeing any realistic way for Shredder to win.

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #14 
Shredder has future armor and last I checked those discs couldn't do any more than make a queen really angry, much less penetrate future armor which covers shred head completely. If my one weakness were a 1x1 ball of flesh I'd have that pretty well protected.

Also shredder is a ninja master who constantly gives a team of 4 other ninja masters a run for their money. He is trained to mind his surroundings.

Finally if the disc couldn't take out unarmored Danny Glover how is it gonna take out an armored martial arts master?

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #15 
How did we go from the Predator not being able to even dent Shredder to he would curbstomp Shredder?  

I fly like Namor, get high like Bane...
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!