SWATH forum

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Poll Results

Alien Queen vs Super Skrull
 Alien Queen 0 0%
 Super Skrull 4 25%
 Super Skrull Xenomorph 12 75%
Total votes: 16. This poll has been closed.

Author   Comment  
RyanTheGr8

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #1 

Caveman

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #2 
Terrain favors the Queen but the combined powers of the Fantastic Four is cosmic level. Would it count as a win for the Queen if she died in the fight but still planted a chest buster?
RyanTheGr8

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveman
Terrain favors the Queen but the combined powers of the Fantastic Four is cosmic level. Would it count as a win for the Queen if she died in the fight but still planted a chest buster?

Now that would be a SWATH moment for sure! 

I was envisioning hundreds of Ewok Aliens swarming like crazy.  

CommZod

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #4 
I'm not sure I can comprehend a Xenomorph with all of the fantastic four's powers

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #5 
I can definitely see the queen gaining a huge advantage if she can stay hidden and raise an ewok army, would skrull be able to find her with any super powers?

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #6 
The mental image of a bunch of ewok xenomorphs makes me laugh.  Do you think they're still furry?

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #7 
Hiding is what the alien queen does best, second to laying eggs and raising armies. I have no doubt she will make Super Skrull search high and low for her, and if she does it right, and if Super Skrull shows up late for the party, he will certainly have his hands full fighting off furry xenomorphs.

But I'm fully aware that Super Skrull could punch a hole right through the Alien Queen if he wanted. Hell, he will probably burn down the entire forest rather than go searching for his opponent (that's called the 'villain factor' for all the new guys here).

I can see this going down just like an Alien movie, Super Skrull shows up to a forest and wonders why all the teddy bears are dead and where there are glowy eggs all over the place, then bam! He's surrounded by aliens. He fights them off and easily destroys them, but the mommy comes round, gets in a sneak attack while the big green guy is busy. It won't matter after that; Super Skrull will make short work of the Queen. After he pummels her and melts her corpse to putty, there will be a moment.. before the screen goes to black, Super Skrull will be surrounded by little alien spiders..

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercallo
Hiding is what the alien queen does best, second to laying eggs and raising armies. I have no doubt she will make Super Skrull search high and low for her, and if she does it right, and if Super Skrull shows up late for the party, he will certainly have his hands full fighting off furry xenomorphs. But I'm fully aware that Super Skrull could punch a hole right through the Alien Queen if he wanted. Hell, he will probably burn down the entire forest rather than go searching for his opponent (that's called the 'villain factor' for all the new guys here). I can see this going down just like an Alien movie, Super Skrull shows up to a forest and wonders why all the teddy bears are dead and where there are glowy eggs all over the place, then bam! He's surrounded by aliens. He fights them off and easily destroys them, but the mommy comes round, gets in a sneak attack while the big green guy is busy. It won't matter after that; Super Skrull will make short work of the Queen. After he pummels her and melts her corpse to putty, there will be a moment.. before the screen goes to black, Super Skrull will be surrounded by little alien spiders..

^THIS!!!!  [thumb]

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #9 
Would the acid blood harm the Super Skrull?

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #10 
I like the way this voting is going. SWATH option FTW!!!!!!!

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #11 
Super Skrull Xenomorph!!!!

I fly like Namor, get high like Bane...
RyanTheGr8

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrowley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercallo
Hiding is what the alien queen does best, second to laying eggs and raising armies. I have no doubt she will make Super Skrull search high and low for her, and if she does it right, and if Super Skrull shows up late for the party, he will certainly have his hands full fighting off furry xenomorphs. But I'm fully aware that Super Skrull could punch a hole right through the Alien Queen if he wanted. Hell, he will probably burn down the entire forest rather than go searching for his opponent (that's called the 'villain factor' for all the new guys here). I can see this going down just like an Alien movie, Super Skrull shows up to a forest and wonders why all the teddy bears are dead and where there are glowy eggs all over the place, then bam! He's surrounded by aliens. He fights them off and easily destroys them, but the mommy comes round, gets in a sneak attack while the big green guy is busy. It won't matter after that; Super Skrull will make short work of the Queen. After he pummels her and melts her corpse to putty, there will be a moment.. before the screen goes to black, Super Skrull will be surrounded by little alien spiders..

^THIS!!!!  [thumb]

Sounds perfect.  And now we have our first new forum SWATH moment.   Yay!

inFAMOUS

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #13 
Next question, what does the Alien Skrull look like?

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #14 
Would it even burst out of his chest or would the rock shell of the thing prevent it. Let's not forget the elasticity of Mr fantastic allowing him to spit it out. This could go so many ways.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!