SWATH forum

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Poll Results

Christopher Johnson vs. Krang
 Christopher Johnson 7 50%
 Krang 7 50%
Total votes: 14. This poll has been closed.

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
inFAMOUS

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #16 
Krang's suit was pretty weaksauce if I remember right.  Leonardo's katanas could cut off his arms

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pukedrunk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercallo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok
Are they fighting to the death?
They are fighting until death or until one of the combatants is incapacitated or otherwise incapable of continuing on. And my liking Star Wars has nothing to do with voting for Krang although your Ewok scenario is pretty epic. I'm thinking more along the lines of Krang growing to epic proportions and hitting Christopher Johnson with a massive energy blast, then stomping the smoldering ruins for good measure..

Maybe some1 should write up an intro on how things work around here for new members.

Sounds like a good job for you pukey!

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #18 
And after watching district 9 last night CJ would easily be able to tell Krang is the target and blast him with the electricity gun until he explodes!!!

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pukedrunk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercallo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok
Are they fighting to the death?
They are fighting until death or until one of the combatants is incapacitated or otherwise incapable of continuing on. And my liking Star Wars has nothing to do with voting for Krang although your Ewok scenario is pretty epic. I'm thinking more along the lines of Krang growing to epic proportions and hitting Christopher Johnson with a massive energy blast, then stomping the smoldering ruins for good measure..

Maybe some1 should write up an intro on how things work around here for new members.

Pretty good idea Pukedrunk. 

And I am going with Krang based solely on crowley's post.... epic! 

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #20 
I keep going back and forth on this battle.  Maybe if I do one of those Ryan's Edge things I used to do..

Here is my breakdown of this battle

Intellegence: Krang - cant argue with a giant brain
Strength:  Krang - especially when in huge mode
Agility: Christopher Johnson - Krang's suit can fly, but its not terribly fast or maneuverable
Durability: Christoper Johnson - The suit can take a beating
Short range attack:  Krang - his arms transform into numerous melee style weapons
Long range attack: Christopher Johnson - a ton of artillery at his disposal
X Factor: Christopher Johnson is faily well protected inside his suit, whereas Krang is exposed from the outside. 

Advantage: Christoper Johnson 6/10

Summary:  Pretty close battle, but I cant get over how easy it would be to take out Krang with one accurate shot.  The targetting systems on Christopher Johnson's suit should be able to take out Krang much faster then Krang could wear down CJs armor.  If Krang went into "Godzilla" mode right away he could potentially win quickly, but after watching Turtles Forever he only does that as a last resort...and even then the suit isnt that durable since exploding ninja stars can blow holes in it

CommZod

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheGr8
I keep going back and forth on this battle.  Maybe if I do one of those Ryan's Edge things I used to do..

Here is my breakdown of this battle

Intellegence: Krang - cant argue with a giant brain
Strength:  Krang - especially when in huge mode
Agility: Christopher Johnson - Krang's suit can fly, but its not terribly fast or maneuverable
Durability: Christoper Johnson - The suit can take a beating
Short range attack:  Krang - his arms transform into numerous melee style weapons
Long range attack: Christopher Johnson - a ton of artillery at his disposal
X Factor: Christopher Johnson is faily well protected inside his suit, whereas Krang is exposed from the outside. 

Advantage: Christoper Johnson 6/10

Summary:  Pretty close battle, but I cant get over how easy it would be to take out Krang with one accurate shot.  The targetting systems on Christopher Johnson's suit should be able to take out Krang much faster then Krang could wear down CJs armor.  If Krang went into "Godzilla" mode right away he could potentially win quickly, but after watching Turtles Forever he only does that as a last resort...and even then the suit isnt that durable since exploding ninja stars can blow holes in it

Very well put..... Ah how I missed the 'Ryan's Edge'

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #22 
Johnson's suit is able to magnetically attract projectiles and throw them back, grow as large as you want but at the end of the day Johnson is better armed better armored. Krang wouldn't even be able to talk to the ewoks, Wicket was skeptical of Lea's helmet, now he sees this man is made of foreign material, but he's not shiny like their benevolent God C-3PO. Also the ewoks are a little busy taking down the 501st (That last part was painful to type)

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #23 
Well, what the hell, I log in after work... and the polls are already closed.... I could have been the deciding vote on this one...

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!