SWATH forum

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Poll Results

Kefka vs Dark Willow
 Kefka 6 40%
 Dark Willow 9 60%
Total votes: 15. This poll has been closed.

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
RyanTheGr8

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #1 

Kefka's powers and abilites

Dark Willow's powers and abilities

Jestersloose618

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #2 
After researching Kefka (And FF fans correct me if I read this wrong) it seems like he draws magic from other creatures to power himself so Willow has to go for the early win. Not sure who the terrain helps.

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #3 
Being a big Kefka fan, I think he would win this pretty easily. It takes TEAMS of people to kill him in FF. I don't see how one person could take him out. He has enough devastating attacks to wipe out almost any individual. 

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #4 
Dark Willow has a pretty impressive set of powers and abilities.  I wouldnt be surprised if this one is close.  

MrCrowley

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #5 

Wow.  How far has the SWATH fallen?  Really guys?  Really?  You're "burying the lead" (as they say in the news biz) here.  HOT CHICK vs G̶E̶E̶K "god"/demonic angel.   C'mon.  This is pretty cut and dry isn't it? 

WORST CASE SCENARIO:  She beats the crap out of D̶o̶c Kefka, ties him up, and he enjoys it.

BEST CASE SCENARIO:  She show him her boobs, D̶o̶c freezes up (as most geeks would do in similar situations), she beats the crap out of him. 

Either way W̶W̶  DW gets the easy win...but if she shows D̶o̶c Kefka her boobs, don't we all win?

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrowley

Wow.  How far has the SWATH fallen?  Really guys?  Really?  You're "burying the lead" (as they say in the news biz) here.  HOT CHICK vs G̶E̶E̶K "god"/demonic angel.   C'mon.  This is pretty cut and dry isn't it? 

WORST CASE SCENARIO:  She beats the crap out of D̶o̶c Kefka, ties him up, and he enjoys it.

BEST CASE SCENARIO:  She show him her boobs, D̶o̶c freezes up (as most geeks would do in similar situations), she beats the crap out of him. 

Either way W̶W̶  DW gets the easy win...but if she shows D̶o̶c Kefka her boobs, don't we all win?

DARK BOOBS FTW!!!

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #7 
Willow doesnt have boobs.  But she is pretty hot.  And she has a million powers.  Kefka gets destroyed, besides I think he is gay anyway.

Dark Willows Powers
Adaptive
Agility
Astral Projection
Attractive Female
Berserker Strength
Blast Power
Chameleon
Claws
Cosmic Awareness
Danger Sense
Death Touch
Dimensional Manipulation
Electricity Control
Empathy
Energy Absorption
Energy Shield
Energy-Enhanced Strike
Enhance Mutation
Feral
Fire Control
Flight
Force Field
Healing
Heat Generation
Holographic Projection
Hypnosis
Intellect
Invisibility
Leadership
Light Projection
Longevity
Magic
Marksmanship
Mesmerize
Necromancy
Postcognition
Precognition
Psionic
Psychic
Radar Sense
Sense Death
Shape Shifter
Siphon Abilities
Siphon Lifeforce
Sonic Scream
Super Strength
Telekinesis
Telepathy
Teleport
Tracking
Unarmed Combat

I fly like Namor, get high like Bane...
RyanTheGr8

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #8 
Keep in mind since they are fighting on Planet Genesis, if they fight for too long the planet will just blow up and take them both out.

CommZod

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheGr8
Keep in mind since they are fighting on Planet Genesis, if they fight for too long the planet will just blow up and take them both out.

I just changed my vote to this

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #10 
Isnt Kefka the literal god of magic?  Has all of the power of the warring triad, can incinerate cities anywhere in the world with a single use of Light of Judgment, and has powerful spells like Forsaken?  How could Dark Willow over come that with anything in her arsenal?

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #11 
Well Dark willow did take on every other big magic user in buffy and insta-banished a powerful demon by dropping a mountain on him/her/it. That thing was basically the equivalent of a magic god as well. It also took the whole scooby gang to take out dark willow and they're pretty powerful all together with angel, spike, Giles and buffy.

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #12 
DW has this:  -Magic and Life Drain: Willow can drain the magic or life out of an opponent.

Um, just imagine if she started draining the magic out of Kefka?  Yeah, I get it....Kefka's nuts.  Great.  Big friggin' deal.  DW is sadistic, twisted, and everything you don't ever want to face in an opponent.  EVER.  She starts syphoning magic off of DW and things get nasty. 

Did I mention DW has this:   Mind Control: Willow’s mind control is magical in nature and thus can work on beings who are even usually immune to mental manipulation.

This fight totally goes to DW.  Without a doubt.

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #13 
Following his taking control over the Warring Triad, Kefka becomes the God of Magic and his strength increases exponentially. He exploits the abilities of warping reality: elemental manipulation, power bestowal, and magical absorption. He utilizes telekinesis, and can project a pyramid-shaped magical field around him.

I understand Dark Willow can siphon magic but is that is a magic power that would be absorbed by Kefka's magic absorption.  It wouldn't work.  

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #14 
And here I didnt think Dark Willow would get any love without KiT here to argue for her! 

Its all tied up boys and girls.

Supercallo

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #15 
Here's a theory: Kefka, if you didn't know, wants nothing more than for ALL life to end. Everywhere. Genesis planet is in the process of exploding but the only 2 people on the planet are duking it out, but will bringing about a single witch's death be enough for is sadist? Kefka is obsessed with watching or causing every being to suffer and die in the worst ways, why would Kefka waste his time on one person? Who's to say Kefka doesn't take himself off planet to search for an actual planet filled with actual living people to destroy.

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!