SWATH forum

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Poll Results

Spawn vs. Juggernaut
 Spawn 7 41%
 Juggernaut 10 58%
Total votes: 17. This poll has been closed.

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Supercallo

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #1 
SpawnJeggy.png

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #2 
I think Spawn wins this battle.  The Juggernaut is going to find it very difficult to get any velocity with the planet crumbling around him.

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by inFAMOUS
I think Spawn wins this battle.  The Juggernaut is going to find it very difficult to get any velocity with the planet crumbling around him.

Good call.  I can only see the flames on the planet benefiting Spawn as well

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommZod
Quote:
Originally Posted by inFAMOUS

Good call.  I can only see the flames on the planet benefiting Spawn as well

while I do agree with this....... IF the jug can get any momentum going. ya ya spawn could still fuck him up..

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #5 
What are spawns powers here? I know of the chains and if juggy gets up to speed I doubt those could stop him so what else can he do?

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #6 
This is comics, not movie. Juggernaut is invulnerable unless the helmet is removed and super strong. Powered by a god that requires destruction to retain the gem. Don't see this as an easy win for Spawn.
GryffiX

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveman
This is comics, not movie. Juggernaut is invulnerable unless the helmet is removed and super strong. Powered by a god that requires destruction to retain the gem. Don't see this as an easy win for Spawn.

The only thing that Spawn is restricted to is his imagination when it comes to using his magical powers. he can make anything happen and he could rip off Juggernauts helmet and armor easy.   

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GryffiX
Quote:

The only thing that Spawn is restricted to is his imagination when it comes to using his magical powers. he can make anything happen and he could rip off Juggernauts helmet and armor easy.   

Juggernaut's invulnerability has nothing to do with his armor. This is him with all of his flesh removed. It takes something like the Hulk to stop him.
[76761-15160-juggernaut] 

I fly like Namor, get high like Bane...
Killer Drunk

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pukedrunk
Quote:
Originally Posted by GryffiX
Quote:

Juggernaut's invulnerability has nothing to do with his armor. This is him with all of his flesh removed. It takes something like the Hulk to stop him.
[76761-15160-juggernaut] 

The Hulk, OR spawn's chains....

Jug only wears the helmet to "keep his face pretty" or something like that. Spawn would tear him apart. 

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #10 
Killerdrunk, my drunk brother, you are drunk.  Spawn's chains are nothing compared to the Incredible Hulk.

I fly like Namor, get high like Bane...
GryffiX

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #11 
I could be wrong but if Dr Strange could beat Juggernaut then Spawn with all of Hell's magic should be able to do the same.  

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Killerdrunk, my drunk brother, you are drunk.  Spawn's chains are nothing compared to the Incredible Hulk.

I'm always drunk (seriously ask ryan).

We are not debating hulk/spawn though. 

Juggernaut could only compete with hulk if he had a running start. Spawns chains could wrap him up and he couldn't get any momentum going. I see no way for juggy to win this one. 

sucks cuz I like him, but hell, I see no way for juggy to get it.

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Drunk
Quote:

I'm always drunk (seriously ask ryan).

We are not debating hulk/spawn though. 

Juggernaut could only compete with hulk if he had a running start. Spawns chains could wrap him up and he couldn't get any momentum going. I see no way for juggy to win this one. 

sucks cuz I like him, but hell, I see no way for juggy to get it.

I like Juggernaut as well.  He is a unique character, but in this match, he is outclassed and outmatched.  

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #14 
Let me help out here:

Juggernaut:  When Cain Marko found the Gem of the mystical entity Cyttorak, he was empowered with magical energies and transformed into an immortal avatar for the entity in question.  As the Juggernaut, Marko possesses superhuman strength, being capable of shattering mountains and extreme durability.  His durability is amplified by a mystical force field that grants him additional invulnerability to any physical attack.   Even when the force field was temporarily absorbed by Thor's hammer, the Juggernaut's natural durability still proved to be great enough to withstand blows from Thor.  The Juggernaut does not tire from physical activity and is able to survive without food, water, or oxygen.   The Juggernaut heals quickly, as when he was stabbed through the eyes by Shatterstar, the wounds were healed almost immediately. 

The only character to have stopped Juggernaut while he was in motion as an act of pure physical strength was the Hulk while he was War, a horseman of Apocalypse.

Spawn:  Spawn's body is quite dense, weighing over five hundred pounds (250 kg), and is composed completely of necroplasm which gives him super strength and durability. While he still has internal organs, they are non-functional, and their damage/destruction does not hinder Spawn in the least. These organs re-appear when he magically regenerates his wound.  Spawn wears a living symbiotic costume, Leetha of the 7th House of K (aka: K7-Leetha).  The true source of the costume is the necroplasm in Spawn's body, from which it feeds.  Spawn has vast magical powers.  Each time Spawn uses his energy, the counter would drain. Because of this, he relies primarily on his costume's natural abilities to fight, or on weapons.

I see Juggs going to town on Spawn and not stopping.  Spawn isn't Hulk.  Juggs beats the necroplasm out of him.  Spawn loses. 

Juggernaut wins...easily.

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #15 
Spawn once captured everyone, including Mr Marko.  And by everyone I mean everyone.
[523570-spawnn10p06071sn] 

―Darth Sidious
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!