SWATH forum

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Poll Results

Spawn vs. Juggernaut
 Spawn 7 41%
 Juggernaut 10 58%
Total votes: 17. This poll has been closed.

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
RyanTheGr8

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedielfsorcerer
Spawn once captured everyone, including Mr Marko.  And by everyone I mean everyone.
[523570-spawnn10p06071sn] 

What is that from?? 

PsychoDrunkin1

n00b
Reply with quote  #17 
I don't think this is going to be an easy win one way or the other. The thing here is, will Juggernaut get his hands on Spawn, and if not, will Spawn have what it takes to take the Juggernaut down? I don't see Juggernaut having a problem with building momentum, it's going to be the fact that Spawn is quick and uses his teleportation ability so that Juggernaut can't touch him. Spawn can also shapeshift, so who's to say that he doesn't shift into something to get the jump on Juggernaut? Also, Wolverine beat Juggernaut in ToT6... I personally think that if Wolvie could beat him, then why not Spawn? And the picture dude posted, isn't hurting the argument any. Soooo yea, there's my 2 cents! [smile]

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #18 
That picture is from an early issue. Those are all characters that have been whored out or killed by their creators to big publishers that used them for sales and not for great stories. It end with him face to face with superman while he was dead from Doomsday
Magnus

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheGr8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedielfsorcerer
Spawn once captured everyone, including Mr Marko.  And by everyone I mean everyone.
[523570-spawnn10p06071sn] 

What is that from?? 

Thats not canon obviously but intriguing nonetheless.  I still vote Juggs

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #20 
That is issue 10 crossing over. He's been sent to hell and I think that's the seventh level. People that have been betrayed.
Caveman

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #21 
Pretty sure issue 10 was cannon. Pushed the edge of copyright laws and it was was a huge fuck you to marvel and DC.
pukedrunk

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #22 
Great image.  Has nothing to do with this fight man.  Juggernaut wins, Spawns body lays on the ground sans head. 

I fly like Namor, get high like Bane...
RyanTheGr8

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #23 
I really want to read that story and find out what the deal was.  Ive never even heard of it until now.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pukedrunk
Great image.  Has nothing to do with this fight man.  Juggernaut wins, Spawns body lays on the ground sans head. 

Thats a good point.  Take Spawns head off and he is done.  Not the simple for Spawn to do to Juggy

CommZod

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveman
Pretty sure issue 10 was cannon. Pushed the edge of copyright laws and it was was a huge fuck you to marvel and DC.

If this is true and it was canon then I think it has everything to do with this battle.  I'm just trying to figure out exactly how Juggernaut catches Spawn.  I'm pretty sure he's the faster and more agile of the two.  

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #25 
Issue 9 written by I think Neil gaiman introduces Angela. Some how spawn dies at the end. Issue 10 is his journey thru hell led by a talking pig named cerebus. Pushed every boundary and pissed off every publisher at once. 20 some years later Neil Gaiman fights Todd McFarlane for the rights to the character he created (define irony, an an artist that left one company over character rights trying to steal character) and moves said character to marvel in the ultimate fuck you and putting her on the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Back Back the battle. Spawn was created with with limited power to learn to to lead the forces of hell. He blew thru the power over and over leaving him to feed from from dead heroes(issue 10) and his his suit vs a crazy powerful God of destruction. Juggernaut is crazy fast fasted crazy powerful.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!