SWATH forum

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Poll Results

Spock vs. Carnage
 Spock 11 52%
 Carnage 10 47%
Total votes: 21. This poll has been closed.

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
Magnus

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #16 
I dont see how Spock could win without prep time.   Carnage is too strong and too fast.

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #17 
Watch this video, it shows how quickly Carnage can disarm someone with lets say...oh I dont know a Phaser?   

MrCrowley

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheGr8
Watch this video, it shows how quickly Carnage can disarm someone with lets say...oh I dont know a Phaser?   

I noticed that the person he disarmed didn't have a tricorder, wasn't a Vulcan (but was a woman), didn't possess Spock's intelligence, and this didn't take place in Sochi but in a cramped NY apartment.  So allow me to post a video that is just as relevant.

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #19 
Thanks for pointing that out.  I forgot saying the word Fascinating hurts Carnage.  

Killer Drunk

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #20 
I am completely at a loss on this one. Does anyone have any logical arguments? I really don't know on this one.

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Drunk
I am completely at a loss on this one. Does anyone have any logical arguments? I really don't know on this one.

Carnage's main weakness = Spock's main offense

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercallo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Drunk
Carnage's main weakness = Spock's main offense

#logicalarguement

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #23 
The phaser may be Spock's main weapon, but its easily removed from him.  Not to mention his tricorder.  Spocks just not fast enough and would get smoked once he lost his equipment.  

MrCrowley

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #24 

Quote:
The phaser may be Spock's main weapon, but its easily removed from him.  Not to mention his tricorder.  Spocks just not fast enough and would get smoked once he lost his equipment.  

What crack did you pick up in Vegas?  I hope you didn't spend a lot on it 'cuz it's making you dumber and incapable of grasping logic. 

Perhaps a lesson in spacial recognition?   Sochi is 1,353 square miles (Google it).  The average New York City apartment (the example you provided via cartoon evidence) is 750sq ft (http://www.nakedapartments.com/nyc/one-bedroom-apartments-nyc).  If they were somehow in an area around 300sq ft (living room) of a small apartment in Sochi AND IF Spock suddenly came down with the Vulcan flu, had his eyes closed, his ears plugged, and his hands wrapped in a mile of duct tape then MAYBE Carnage could disarm him.  So unless all of that happens Carnage loses. 

Logic is hard.  Smoking crack is easy. 

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #25 
New York apartments?  Are you confused or still trying to debunk that video I posted?  Cuz Im pretty sure New York isnt Sochi. 

Your entire argument is based on Spock knowing what Carnage's weakness is.  Even if he did know he would have to have the time to plan out how to execute an effective strategy.  

Bottom line, Spock could win if everything goes right for him.  There may be 2 ways to defeat Carnage but Spock can be killed a thousand different ways and incapacitated even more ways.  The funny thing is, while you may be arguing extreme temperatures, if this were Plastic Man who is a very similar character in terms of weakness to said temp, you would be saying there is no way Spock could win.  

pukedrunk

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #26 
Carnage is better against Sonic attack then he used to be.  At most it would cause him to leave and find a new host.  Given the swath's history why isnt a Carnage Spock hybrid and option on the poll?

I fly like Namor, get high like Bane...
RyanTheGr8

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pukedrunk
Carnage is better against Sonic attack then he used to be.  At most it would cause him to leave and find a new host.  Given the swath's history why isnt a Carnage Spock hybrid and option on the poll?

Yeah, COCK would be a good addition to our list of Symbiote SWATH moments.  Though we did have Venomcock already when Venom and Hancock once merged.  

inFAMOUS

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #28 
Every place I search shows Carnage with a big time weakness to heat, fire being mentioned alot. Spock's phaser and tricorder and a few mins would be all he could need to win.  The Carnage symbiote is highly vulnerable to intense heat. Extreme sound can also damage the symbiote, but to a lesser extent than other symbiotes. While the Carnage symbiote has been able to endure sonic waves and sound-based attacks and weaponry, fire has always proven very effective against Carnage. Microwave energy can cause the symbiote great pain and can even tear the symbiote away from Cletus. Without the symbiote, Cletus possesses no superhuman powers.

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
New York apartments?  Are you confused or still trying to debunk that video I posted?  Cuz Im pretty sure New York isnt Sochi. 

Your entire argument is based on Spock knowing what Carnage's weakness is.  Even if he did know he would have to have the time to plan out how to execute an effective strategy.  

Bottom line, Spock could win if everything goes right for him.  There may be 2 ways to defeat Carnage but Spock can be killed a thousand different ways and incapacitated even more ways.  The funny thing is, while you may be arguing extreme temperatures, if this were Plastic Man who is a very similar character in terms of weakness to said temp, you would be saying there is no way Spock could win.  

First, let's clear this up...Carnage is NOT Plastic Man.  Carnage isn't worthy of washing Plastic Man's jock strap.  TRUTH!

Second, will you please stop smoking crack?  If not for the sake of your arguments do it for your family!!!  Spock knows his weakness.  How?  Tricorder + firing phaser at Carnage - your dumb argument = Spock knows.  It's like Yoda knowing except more believable .

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrowley
Quote:

First, let's clear this up...Carnage is NOT Plastic Man.  Carnage isn't worthy of washing Plastic Man's jock strap.  TRUTH!

Second, will you please stop smoking crack?  If not for the sake of your arguments do it for your family!!!  Spock knows his weakness.  How?  Tricorder + firing phaser at Carnage - your dumb argument = Spock knows.  It's like Yoda knowing except more believable .

Dude.... Carnage would DEVOUR plastic man... what a joke...

Secondly... everyone is forgetting that Carnage can morph his body into all sorts of shapes, even to the point of sliding through cracks in floors and walls... and is way faster than anyone is giving him credit for. 

Seriously... saying that spock could dodge Carnage, is like saying Crowley could beat Usane Bolt in a 100 meter dash...

OK sure, Spock has a tricorder.. while he is fumbling with that trying to track Carnage through all sorts of surfaces, and blasting is phaser everywhere, Carnage tears him to bits by attacking from multiple locations at once and forming the tentacles into blades.  

Spock-sushi....

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!