SWATH forum
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.


 
Poll Results
 
 Spock vs. Carnage
 Spock 11 52%
 Carnage 10 47%
Total votes: 21. This poll has been closed.


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 3 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
Cuttdown

Avatar / Picture

SWATH member
Registered:
Posts: 80
Reply with quote  #31 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveman
This fight lasts two seconds. Carnage doesn't even bother to hide, just kills him from across the park.



This... plain and simple...

__________________
MrCrowley

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Founder
Registered:
Posts: 209
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttdown
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrowley
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheGr8
New York apartments?  Are you confused or still trying to debunk that video I posted?  Cuz Im pretty sure New York isnt Sochi. 

Your entire argument is based on Spock knowing what Carnage's weakness is.  Even if he did know he would have to have the time to plan out how to execute an effective strategy.  

Bottom line, Spock could win if everything goes right for him.  There may be 2 ways to defeat Carnage but Spock can be killed a thousand different ways and incapacitated even more ways.  The funny thing is, while you may be arguing extreme temperatures, if this were Plastic Man who is a very similar character in terms of weakness to said temp, you would be saying there is no way Spock could win.  


First, let's clear this up...Carnage is NOT Plastic Man.  Carnage isn't worthy of washing Plastic Man's jock strap.  TRUTH!

Second, will you please stop smoking crack?  If not for the sake of your arguments do it for your family!!!  Spock knows his weakness.  How?  Tricorder + firing phaser at Carnage - your dumb argument = Spock knows.  It's like Yoda knowing except more believable .


Dude.... Carnage would DEVOUR plastic man... what a joke...

Secondly... everyone is forgetting that Carnage can morph his body into all sorts of shapes, even to the point of sliding through cracks in floors and walls... and is way faster than anyone is giving him credit for. 

Seriously... saying that spock could dodge Carnage, is like saying Crowley could beat Usane Bolt in a 100 meter dash...

OK sure, Spock has a tricorder.. while he is fumbling with that trying to track Carnage through all sorts of surfaces, and blasting is phaser everywhere, Carnage tears him to bits by attacking from multiple locations at once and forming the tentacles into blades.  

Spock-sushi....


Saying Carnage would do anything but get pwned by whoever he's facing is like saying "Cuttdown is a smart and well mannered young man".  It just ain't true. 

Spock has never "fumbled" with a tricorder.  If you can find an example of Spock "fumbling" with a tricorder I'll entertain the notion that you're not some Spider-Man fanboi who has Spidey's "webbing" covering your mouth area.

Seriously, it's like these fanbois get dumber every time.

__________________
Cuttdown

Avatar / Picture

SWATH member
Registered:
Posts: 80
Reply with quote  #33 
fumble shmumble.. .he still needs to get it off his belt, open, and start locating Carnage... in the, oh lets say, 5 seconds it takes him to do that, he would have already been impaled multiple times...

and who are you calling a Fanboy? jc fanboy.jpg


__________________
MrCrowley

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Founder
Registered:
Posts: 209
Reply with quote  #34 
I notice you sidestepped the "show me an example of Spock fumbling" and went straight to humor.  Well played, sir.  Well played. 

Unfortunately that doesn't win arguments.

__________________
Cuttdown

Avatar / Picture

SWATH member
Registered:
Posts: 80
Reply with quote  #35 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrowley
I notice you sidestepped the "show me an example of Spock fumbling" and went straight to humor.  Well played, sir.  Well played. 

Unfortunately that doesn't win arguments.


Read it again... I didn't side step it. I addressed it clearly.  Maybe you should get your spec's checked.


Fanboy....

JC Fanboy 2.jpg 

__________________
MrCrowley

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Founder
Registered:
Posts: 209
Reply with quote  #36 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttdown
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrowley
I notice you sidestepped the "show me an example of Spock fumbling" and went straight to humor.  Well played, sir.  Well played. 

Unfortunately that doesn't win arguments.


Read it again... I didn't side step it. I addressed it clearly.  Maybe you should get your spec's checked.


Fanboy....

  


Well, you certainly didn't show an example of Spock fumbling anything.  Nice try.  Stop suckin' Spidey's cock.

__________________
Cuttdown

Avatar / Picture

SWATH member
Registered:
Posts: 80
Reply with quote  #37 
I didn't need to provide an example of that.. I did however give you a perfectly logical explanation of how Spock would die. 
__________________
MrCrowley

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Founder
Registered:
Posts: 209
Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttdown
I didn't need to provide an example of that.. I did however give you a perfectly logical explanation of how Spock would die. 


LOGICAL?  LMFAO  No.  Logic dictates that because Spock has NEVER fumbled with anything he wouldn't fumble with anything in this situation.  So, no.  You did not.  You did show pictures of me in a Halloween outfit and a shitty photoshop job.  Grats.

__________________
Cuttdown

Avatar / Picture

SWATH member
Registered:
Posts: 80
Reply with quote  #39 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrowley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttdown
I didn't need to provide an example of that.. I did however give you a perfectly logical explanation of how Spock would die. 


LOGICAL?  LMFAO  No.  Logic dictates that because Spock has NEVER fumbled with anything he wouldn't fumble with anything in this situation.  So, no.  You did not.  You did show pictures of me in a Halloween outfit and a shitty photoshop job.  Grats.



I love that when you have no argument against a valid point.. you just pretend like it doesn't exist.  You want to focus on a point I dropped, go ahead.  Your argument will not advance past a certain point, and anyone who reads through this thread will just see you repeat the same thing, while ignoring other valid points... so, good job to you sir. Good job.

__________________
RyanTheGr8

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Founder
Registered:
Posts: 790
Reply with quote  #40 
Again,  Spock only has 2 ways to win.  Using the tricorder to create/hack something that would effect Carnage with a sonic attack.   OR getting Carnage to stand still long enough to blast him with the phaser.  Both of which are highly unlikely since there is no way to know if the tricorder + Vulcan logic would figure either of those weaknesses out.  

Whereas Carnage has numerous ways to defeat Spock including but definitely not limited to impaling him, slicing his throat, cutting him in half, suffocating him, blunt force trauma to the head, biting off his head, cutting off his head and so on and so on.  Most of which he could do from a great distance in a matter of seconds.  

Im not saying Spock couldnt win, I just dont think he would when you put it all on the table.  At the end of the day, the green blooded hobgoblin is fragile compared to Carnage.  

__________________

Cuttdown

Avatar / Picture

SWATH member
Registered:
Posts: 80
Reply with quote  #41 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheGr8
Again,  Spock only has 2 ways to win.  Using the tricorder to create/hack something that would effect Carnage with a sonic attack.   OR getting Carnage to stand still long enough to blast him with the phaser.  Both of which are highly unlikely since there is no way to know if the tricorder + Vulcan logic would figure either of those weaknesses out.  

Whereas Carnage has numerous ways to defeat Spock including but definitely not limited to impaling him, slicing his throat, cutting him in half, suffocating him, blunt force trauma to the head, biting off his head, cutting off his head and so on and so on.  Most of which he could do from a great distance in a matter of seconds.  

Im not saying Spock couldnt win, I just dont think he would when you put it all on the table.  At the end of the day, the green blooded hobgoblin is fragile compared to Carnage.  


Well said.

__________________
MrCrowley

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Founder
Registered:
Posts: 209
Reply with quote  #42 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttdown
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrowley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttdown
I didn't need to provide an example of that.. I did however give you a perfectly logical explanation of how Spock would die. 


LOGICAL?  LMFAO  No.  Logic dictates that because Spock has NEVER fumbled with anything he wouldn't fumble with anything in this situation.  So, no.  You did not.  You did show pictures of me in a Halloween outfit and a shitty photoshop job.  Grats.
d


I love that when you have no argument against a valid point.. you just pretend like it doesn't exist.  You want to focus on a point I dropped, go ahead.  Your argument will not advance past a certain point, and anyone who reads through this thread will just see you repeat the same thing, while ignoring other valid points... so, good job to you sir. Good job.


"fumbling for a tricorder" isn't a valid argument.  Fail.


__________________
RyanTheGr8

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Founder
Registered:
Posts: 790
Reply with quote  #43 
I cant wait for the next live tournament [biggrin]
__________________

Cuttdown

Avatar / Picture

SWATH member
Registered:
Posts: 80
Reply with quote  #44 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrowley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttdown
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrowley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttdown
I didn't need to provide an example of that.. I did however give you a perfectly logical explanation of how Spock would die. 


LOGICAL?  LMFAO  No.  Logic dictates that because Spock has NEVER fumbled with anything he wouldn't fumble with anything in this situation.  So, no.  You did not.  You did show pictures of me in a Halloween outfit and a shitty photoshop job.  Grats.
d


I love that when you have no argument against a valid point.. you just pretend like it doesn't exist.  You want to focus on a point I dropped, go ahead.  Your argument will not advance past a certain point, and anyone who reads through this thread will just see you repeat the same thing, while ignoring other valid points... so, good job to you sir. Good job.


"fumbling for a tricorder" isn't a valid argument.  Fail.



You are seriously a one trick pony, aren't you?

__________________
Caveman

SWATH Rookie
Registered:
Posts: 41
Reply with quote  #45 
Carnage can use projectiles from his suit and it usually takes a Damn big gun, a lot of fire or multiple people hitting him all at once. Firestar couldn't take him down herself. Spock is quick but carnage is spiderman+. Sorry. Don't see how Spock could cope with his level of crazy or power.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:


Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!