SWATH forum
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.


 
Poll Results
 
 Spock vs. Carnage
 Spock 11 52%
 Carnage 10 47%
Total votes: 21. This poll has been closed.


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 4 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4
MrCrowley

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Founder
Registered:
Posts: 209
Reply with quote  #46 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttdown
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrowley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttdown
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrowley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttdown
I didn't need to provide an example of that.. I did however give you a perfectly logical explanation of how Spock would die. 


LOGICAL?  LMFAO  No.  Logic dictates that because Spock has NEVER fumbled with anything he wouldn't fumble with anything in this situation.  So, no.  You did not.  You did show pictures of me in a Halloween outfit and a shitty photoshop job.  Grats.
d


I love that when you have no argument against a valid point.. you just pretend like it doesn't exist.  You want to focus on a point I dropped, go ahead.  Your argument will not advance past a certain point, and anyone who reads through this thread will just see you repeat the same thing, while ignoring other valid points... so, good job to you sir. Good job.


"fumbling for a tricorder" isn't a valid argument.  Fail.



You are seriously a one trick pony, aren't you?


Fail argument is fail argument.

__________________
Cuttdown

Avatar / Picture

SWATH member
Registered:
Posts: 80
Reply with quote  #47 
Remember that time when Tyler Perry was spock's superior officer??

Carnage wins.

__________________
Cuttdown

Avatar / Picture

SWATH member
Registered:
Posts: 80
Reply with quote  #48 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttdown
fumble shmumble.. .he still needs to get it off his belt, open, and start locating Carnage... in the, oh lets say, 5 seconds it takes him to do that, he would have already been impaled multiple times...



Yeah, real fail..... keep avoiding it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheGr8
Again,  Spock only has 2 ways to win.  Using the tricorder to create/hack something that would effect Carnage with a sonic attack.   OR getting Carnage to stand still long enough to blast him with the phaser.  Both of which are highly unlikely since there is no way to know if the tricorder + Vulcan logic would figure either of those weaknesses out.  

Whereas Carnage has numerous ways to defeat Spock including but definitely not limited to impaling him, slicing his throat, cutting him in half, suffocating him, blunt force trauma to the head, biting off his head, cutting off his head and so on and so on.  Most of which he could do from a great distance in a matter of seconds.  

Im not saying Spock couldnt win, I just dont think he would when you put it all on the table.  At the end of the day, the green blooded hobgoblin is fragile compared to Carnage.  



Another fail? oh, wait... you avoided this argument too...
__________________
MrCrowley

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Founder
Registered:
Posts: 209
Reply with quote  #49 
Remember that time when you swallowed all of Spidey's webbing?

Spock wins.

__________________
Cuttdown

Avatar / Picture

SWATH member
Registered:
Posts: 80
Reply with quote  #50 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttdown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttdown
fumble shmumble.. .he still needs to get it off his belt, open, and start locating Carnage... in the, oh lets say, 5 seconds it takes him to do that, he would have already been impaled multiple times...



Yeah, real fail..... keep avoiding it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheGr8
Again,  Spock only has 2 ways to win.  Using the tricorder to create/hack something that would effect Carnage with a sonic attack.   OR getting Carnage to stand still long enough to blast him with the phaser.  Both of which are highly unlikely since there is no way to know if the tricorder + Vulcan logic would figure either of those weaknesses out.  

Whereas Carnage has numerous ways to defeat Spock including but definitely not limited to impaling him, slicing his throat, cutting him in half, suffocating him, blunt force trauma to the head, biting off his head, cutting off his head and so on and so on.  Most of which he could do from a great distance in a matter of seconds.  

Im not saying Spock couldnt win, I just dont think he would when you put it all on the table.  At the end of the day, the green blooded hobgoblin is fragile compared to Carnage.  



Another fail? oh, wait... you avoided this argument too...

__________________
inFAMOUS

Avatar / Picture

SWATH member
Registered:
Posts: 190
Reply with quote  #51 
  1. Spock analyzes Carnage from his tricorder, would be very easy since it would be the only other Alien in Sochi
  2. Spock determines the logical weakness of a lifeform like Carnage
  3. Spock uses logic to defeat Carnage 

__________________
Cuttdown

Avatar / Picture

SWATH member
Registered:
Posts: 80
Reply with quote  #52 
Quote:
Originally Posted by inFAMOUS
  1. Spock analyzes Carnage from his tricorder, would be very easy since it would be the only other Alien in Sochi
  2. Spock determines the logical weakness of a lifeform like Carnage
  3. Spock uses logic to defeat Carnage 


While you bring up good points... all of these can be answered with:  "IT will take TOO MUCH TIME for Spock to do any of this before Carnage kills him"

__________________
inFAMOUS

Avatar / Picture

SWATH member
Registered:
Posts: 190
Reply with quote  #53 
I dont know, a phaser shoots real fast.  Doesnt it have a wide beam setting too?  I think I saw that in Deep Space Nine.  
__________________
MrCrowley

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Founder
Registered:
Posts: 209
Reply with quote  #54 
Quote:
Originally Posted by inFAMOUS
I dont know, a phaser shoots real fast.  Doesnt it have a wide beam setting too?  I think I saw that in Deep Space Nine.  


It has lots of settings.  I can post them all if you want.  (including wide beam)

Phasers shoot at/near the speed of light (look it up).  Yeah.  This "takes time"/"fumbling" argument is nothing but fanbois stroking their epeen.  It makes zero sense and they only use it because it isn't Spidey going up against Carnage.  At least when I know I don't have a valid argument I post funny pictures or do some funny dialogue.  These fanbois just keep swallowing all that spidey jizz.

__________________
Cuttdown

Avatar / Picture

SWATH member
Registered:
Posts: 80
Reply with quote  #55 
Quote:
Originally Posted by inFAMOUS
I dont know, a phaser shoots real fast.  Doesnt it have a wide beam setting too?  I think I saw that in Deep Space Nine.  


You would have to level most of the area... and there is still nothing saying you hit Carnage.  He can morph and distort his body, to where he can fit in the smallest of cracks.  Spock would spend all his time trying to track and locate Carnage, and in all honesty, Carnage can be in many places at once.  So, while Spock is trying to destroy the "being" the symbiote will slice and dice from any number of directions.

__________________
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:


Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!