SWATH forum
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.


 
Poll Results
 
 Borg Queen vs. Robocop
 Borg Queen 6 35%
 Robocop 11 64%
Total votes: 17. This poll has been closed.


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Supercallo

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Expert
Registered:
Posts: 403
Reply with quote  #1 
BorgqueenRobocop.png

__________________
[image] 
pukedrunk

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Legend
Registered:
Posts: 207
Reply with quote  #2 
Wouldn't RoboCop just bow down to The Borg Queen?
__________________

I fly like Namor, get high like Bane...
MrCrowley

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Founder
Registered:
Posts: 209
Reply with quote  #3 
Where are the powers and abilities???!!!!!
 
You're killing me, Smalls!

__________________
RyanTheGr8

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Founder
Registered:
Posts: 790
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pukedrunk
Wouldn't RoboCop just bow down to The Borg Queen?


On the contrary, I dont think she would be able to assimilate him and may be intrigued by his construction like she was with Data during First Contact.  

Without the Collective to assist her I dont think she has much of a chance.  

__________________

Jestersloose618

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Legend
Registered:
Posts: 249
Reply with quote  #5 
Right, I mean she doesn't do a whole lot by herself, she's just the hive mind (Trekies correct me if I'm wrong)
__________________
[Green-Lantern-Kyle-Rayner-dc-comics-14524030-827-308]
MrCrowley

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Founder
Registered:
Posts: 209
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheGr8
Quote:
Originally Posted by pukedrunk
Wouldn't RoboCop just bow down to The Borg Queen?


On the contrary, I dont think she would be able to assimilate him and may be intrigued by his construction like she was with Data during First Contact.  

Without the Collective to assist her I dont think she has much of a chance.  


Are you basing this on the opinion that a half man half computer with1980's level of software security couldn't be hacked/overwritten/assimilated by the Queen of a race of beings who turn full men into half man half computers with 24th century technology?

I thought I asked you to put the crack away.

Borg Queen wins.

__________________
Caveman

SWATH Rookie
Registered:
Posts: 41
Reply with quote  #7 
He could take over the human remains and the robotics would be discarded and replaced as obsolete.
Killer Drunk

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Founder
Registered:
Posts: 203
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrowley
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheGr8
Quote:
Originally Posted by pukedrunk
Wouldn't RoboCop just bow down to The Borg Queen?


On the contrary, I dont think she would be able to assimilate him and may be intrigued by his construction like she was with Data during First Contact.  

Without the Collective to assist her I dont think she has much of a chance.  


Are you basing this on the opinion that a half man half computer with1980's level of software security couldn't be hacked/overwritten/assimilated by the Queen of a race of beings who turn full men into half man half computers with 24th century technology?

I thought I asked you to put the crack away.

Borg Queen wins.


damn, I agree with Crowley on 2 for 2 so far..... I sense a disturbance in the force........

__________________
Supercallo

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Expert
Registered:
Posts: 403
Reply with quote  #9 
I'm seeing the Queen all alone here without her army backing her up, getting all kinds of exploded. Borg Queen with no weapons, armor or ... any useful skills < Robocop with all that, a bag of chips and a jetpack.
__________________
[image] 
RyanTheGr8

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Founder
Registered:
Posts: 790
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrowley
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheGr8
Quote:
Originally Posted by pukedrunk
Wouldn't RoboCop just bow down to The Borg Queen?


On the contrary, I dont think she would be able to assimilate him and may be intrigued by his construction like she was with Data during First Contact.  

Without the Collective to assist her I dont think she has much of a chance.  


Are you basing this on the opinion that a half man half computer with1980's level of software security couldn't be hacked/overwritten/assimilated by the Queen of a race of beings who turn full men into half man half computers with 24th century technology?

I thought I asked you to put the crack away.

Borg Queen wins.


Have you completely lost your mind?  The only way The Borg Queen could assimilate Robocop is if he let her come right up and touch him.  That has got to be the absolute weakest argument in the history of weak arguments.  Robocop would blow her to bits before she got within 20 yards of him.

I take that back, the weakest argument has to be calling me, ME a Spider-Man "fanboi" I am the farthest thing from and you know it.  In fact, I have actually fought Spider-Man before (for those who dont know, Halloween party...years ago...long story).  

If either of us is a fanboy in this one its you and your Star Trek fetish.  

__________________

Killer Drunk

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Founder
Registered:
Posts: 203
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheGr8
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrowley
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheGr8
Quote:
Originally Posted by pukedrunk
Wouldn't RoboCop just bow down to The Borg Queen?


On the contrary, I dont think she would be able to assimilate him and may be intrigued by his construction like she was with Data during First Contact.  

Without the Collective to assist her I dont think she has much of a chance.  


Are you basing this on the opinion that a half man half computer with1980's level of software security couldn't be hacked/overwritten/assimilated by the Queen of a race of beings who turn full men into half man half computers with 24th century technology?

I thought I asked you to put the crack away.

Borg Queen wins.


Have you completely lost your mind?  The only way The Borg Queen could assimilate Robocop is if he let her come right up and touch him.  That has got to be the absolute weakest argument in the history of weak arguments.  Robocop would blow her to bits before she got within 20 yards of him.

I take that back, the weakest argument has to be calling me, ME a Spider-Man "fanboi" I am the farthest thing from and you know it.  In fact, I have actually fought Spider-Man before (for those who dont know, Halloween party...years ago...long story).  

If either of us is a fanboy in this one its you and your Star Trek fetish.  


Robocop could and would be assimilated.

You bring up a good point though, the borg would get thrashed by 20th century weapons. AND since the queen doesn't have her troops around...... good chance he just shoots the shit out of her before she could do anything.

__________________
MrCrowley

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Founder
Registered:
Posts: 209
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheGr8
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrowley
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheGr8
Quote:
Originally Posted by pukedrunk
Wouldn't RoboCop just bow down to The Borg Queen?


On the contrary, I dont think she would be able to assimilate him and may be intrigued by his construction like she was with Data during First Contact.  

Without the Collective to assist her I dont think she has much of a chance.  


Are you basing this on the opinion that a half man half computer with1980's level of software security couldn't be hacked/overwritten/assimilated by the Queen of a race of beings who turn full men into half man half computers with 24th century technology?

I thought I asked you to put the crack away.

Borg Queen wins.


Have you completely lost your mind?  The only way The Borg Queen could assimilate Robocop is if he let her come right up and touch him.  That has got to be the absolute weakest argument in the history of weak arguments.  Robocop would blow her to bits before she got within 20 yards of him.

I take that back, the weakest argument has to be calling me, ME a Spider-Man "fanboi" I am the farthest thing from and you know it.  In fact, I have actually fought Spider-Man before (for those who dont know, Halloween party...years ago...long story).  

If either of us is a fanboy in this one its you and your Star Trek fetish.  


WTF are you talking about?  I didn't call you a fanboi.  I explained that you're obviously a fucking retard addicted to crack cocaine by saying that a the QUEEN OF A RACE OF HALF "MEN" HALF ROBOT couldn't assimilate A HALF MAN HALF ROBOT with software 300yrs out of date. 

You're not a fanboi...you're just not thinking.  (or reading)

__________________
CommZod

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Founder
Registered:
Posts: 374
Reply with quote  #13 
But Crowley, your argument here is like saying the President is commander in chief of the United States military and in charge of awesome firepower like nukes. so therefore he could win in a one on one fight with Mike Tyson. Your facts are right but useless in this context
__________________
MrCrowley

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Founder
Registered:
Posts: 209
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommZod
But Crowley, your argument here is like saying the President is commander in chief of the United States military and in charge of awesome firepower like nukes. so therefore he could win in a one on one fight with Mike Tyson. Your facts are right but useless in this context


Your analogy makes no sense.  The Borg Queen, as with any drone of the Borg, has the ability to inject nanobots into their "victims" to assimilate them.  So, to use your dumb analogy, she has the nukes and can use the nukes and will use the nukes. 

I just nuked your argument and your analogy. 

__________________
CommZod

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Founder
Registered:
Posts: 374
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrowley
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommZod
But Crowley, your argument here is like saying the President is commander in chief of the United States military and in charge of awesome firepower like nukes. so therefore he could win in a one on one fight with Mike Tyson. Your facts are right but useless in this context


Your analogy makes no sense.  The Borg Queen, as with any drone of the Borg, has the ability to inject nanobots into their "victims" to assimilate them.  So, to use your dumb analogy, she has the nukes and can use the nukes and will use the nukes. 

I just nuked your argument and your analogy. 


But still based on the idea she can get to RoboCop before he pulls his firearm and blows her away.

__________________
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:


Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!