SWATH forum

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Poll Results

Borg Queen vs. Robocop
 Borg Queen 6 35%
 Robocop 11 64%
Total votes: 17. This poll has been closed.

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
RyanTheGr8

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #16 
What nukes??? The Queen would need drones for this analogy to even work!  I am so confused! 

Mike Tyson is the only thing that makes any sense.

tyson.png 

Asger

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #17 
Couldnt the Borg Queen use her shields from adapting to stop Robocops bullets?

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asger

Possibly, doesn't the first hit usually get through first though? RoboCop is incredibly accurate. I'm thinking that first bullet would be a headshot.

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommZod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asger

Possibly, doesn't the first hit usually get through first though? RoboCop is incredibly accurate. I'm thinking that first bullet would be a headshot.

I was under the impression the shields blocked almost anything from the start and the phaser shots were only getting through because the crew were constantly modifying the phasers, something robocop can't do, correct?

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jestersloose618
I was under the impression the shields blocked almost anything from the start and the phaser shots were only getting through because the crew were constantly modifying the phasers, something robocop can't do, correct?

The Borg hate bullets. 

CommZod

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #21 
But in this case this is technically such old technology (kinetic vs some energy) that I would think it would have more trouble adapting because it's not some form of energy signature but a hard object. This could actually end up being more if an advantage than liability

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #22 
Could the Borg Queen eventually adapt to Robocop's bullets?  Sure.  But with his hand canon he has much more then bullets.  The short list includes a flame thrower and anti tank missile.  My point is she would get smoked before her shields could do anything.  

Also, if the terrain were to come into play I see Robocop's flight gear coming in handy while the Borg Queen tries to avoid becoming a BBQ Borg sandwich.  

Anyway,  Robocop wins and I promise to stop posting pictures of Mike Tyson.

MrCrowley

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheGr8
Could the Borg Queen eventually adapt to Robocop's bullets?  Sure.  But with his hand canon he has much more then bullets.  The short list includes a flame thrower and anti tank missile.  My point is she would get smoked before her shields could do anything.  

Also, if the terrain were to come into play I see Robocop's flight gear coming in handy while the Borg Queen tries to avoid becoming a BBQ Borg sandwich.  

Anyway,  Robocop wins and I promise to stop posting pictures of Mike Tyson.

You and everyone who voted for Robocop are dumb.  I mean that.  Sincerely I do.  None of you have used an ounce of sound logic or reasoning to come to this retarded conclusion.  I fear for your children and their future.  May God have mercy on all of your retarded souls.

The Borg Queen wins this easily.  In no way, shape, or form have any of you Robocock suckin' douchebags thought this out in a coherent manner.

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #24 
Not to mention the combined knowledge of all the assimila....you're all dumb.

Retard.png 

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrowley
Not to mention the combined knowledge of all the assimila....you're all dumb.

Retard.png 

At least we didn't double post like a noob. What does the Borg Queen assimilate. If I recall his "face" isn't connected to any sort of blood stream and all his internal organs are enclosed.

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #26 
After research Ido see how the Borg can take over technology,  my punishment is my own double post. My apologies mister Crowley. Now I still see robocop blasting away her head though ...

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
After research Ido see how the Borg can take over technology,  my punishment is my own double post. My apologies mister Crowley. Now I still see robocop blasting away her head though ...

First, BQ would have to be doing something "illegal" for Robocock to try and arrest her.  Then he'd give her a warning.  Finally, he'd start a countdown.  Again, that's assuming she's doing something illegal.  Once she gets her nanoprobes in him it's already too late. 

Second, apology accepted.  Just don't let it happen again.  [thumb]

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Quote:

First, BQ would have to be doing something "illegal" for Robocock to try and arrest her.  Then he'd give her a warning.  Finally, he'd start a countdown.  Again, that's assuming she's doing something illegal.  Once she gets her nanoprobes in him it's already too late. 

The one time I don't actually research ... I just thought they only took organics and data was immune.

Unless robocop were directly in the way of her plans she would ignore him correct? Like they ignored the crew of the enterprise until they attacked so I think we can decide kidnap and attempted genocide can count for a countdownless crime and the Borg Queen can just attack RC

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The one time I don't actually research ... I just thought they only took organics and data was immune. Unless robocop were directly in the way of her plans she would ignore him correct? Like they ignored the crew of the enterprise until they attacked so I think we can decide kidnap and attempted genocide can count for a countdownless crime and the Borg Queen can just attack RC

Nope.  The Borg Queen isn't a drone.  She is basically the force behind the drones.  She would see Robocock as she saw Data...different, unique.  She would want to bring him into the collective.  

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #30 
Wouldn't she already be adapted to defend against bullets after Picard shot up a drone with bullets on other holodeck or because they were holographic bullets there is room for doubt. Full on geek there.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!