SWATH forum
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.


 
Poll Results
 
 Master Chief vs RoboCop
 Master Chief 17 94%
 RoboCop 1 5%
Total votes: 18. This poll has been closed.


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 1 of 3      1   2   3   Next
Supercallo

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Expert
Registered:
Posts: 403
Reply with quote  #1 
ChiefRobocop.png

__________________
[image] 
CommZod

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Founder
Registered:
Posts: 374
Reply with quote  #2 
At first glace this seems like a close matchup.  Both are cyborgs to an extent.  Master Chief however has this.  Even without his Mjolnir Armor he was picked specifically to be a spartan because of his superior genetic markers and then was trained from the age of 5 to be an excellent strategist and expert in all forms of combat.  Then they hardened his bones and did a bunch of other augmentations that affected speed, muscle density, and reflexes.  It wasn't until years later he was given a suit of armor that multiplies all of these attributes. I can go into more detail if needed but chief takes this in:
Speed
Strength
Intelligence
Agility
Training

[3671761-master+chief] 

__________________
RyanTheGr8

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Founder
Registered:
Posts: 790
Reply with quote  #3 

This is a close matchup, but I think Robocop has the upperhand.  RoboCop's body, while incorporating portions of Alex Murphy's living tissue, is largely electronic and mechanical. This interior structure is protected by an armored shell composed of "titanium laminated with kevlar" making RoboCop incredibly resilient against both bombs and bullets, as well as extreme impacts such as being hit by cars and falling off skyscrapers. As demonstrated in RoboCop, the body armor can sustain thousands of armor-piercing rounds before damage begins to appear on the armor itself.  As for weapons he has his Auto 9, Mini-gun/cannon and of course the Flightpack/recharging station.

Robocop takes this in:
Firepower
Armor
Durability 
Maneuverability with the jetpack - especially in this venue where he could get to the top of the tower quickly.  

I disagree with CommZod on the strength aspect of the battle as Robocop clearly has that in his favor as well.

3645278_orig.jpg 



__________________

Jestersloose618

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Legend
Registered:
Posts: 249
Reply with quote  #4 
I'm with commzod. RoboCop has always been bulky and clumsy whereas chief is always seen sprinting and rolling around the battlefield, plus chief's shield recharges but once Robocops armor is gone it's gone, Chief still has a protective armor underneath his shield. RoboCop can fly yes but so can elite rangers, drones, and phantoms and Chief has little to no problem with those.

Even after all that chief has Cortana, even if she isn't allowed to hack cops vizor she is the tactical advantage

__________________
[Green-Lantern-Kyle-Rayner-dc-comics-14524030-827-308]
RyanTheGr8

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Founder
Registered:
Posts: 790
Reply with quote  #5 
All Robocop needs is a bucket to beat Master Chief






__________________

Cortana12

Avatar / Picture

n00b
Registered:
Posts: 24
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheGr8
All Robocop needs is a bucket to beat Master Chief







That is stupid. 

__________________
Cortana12

Avatar / Picture

n00b
Registered:
Posts: 24
Reply with quote  #7 

Master Chief would dismantle robocop. He wouldn’t even have to use a weapon. Clarence B. the main baddie in the movie stabbed Robo with a rebar and it about killed him… lol that doesn’t say alot about his armor


__________________
AKA_TERMINATOR

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Rookie
Registered:
Posts: 38
Reply with quote  #8 
Been thinking about this  and decided it will be a really close battle but I’m going to have to go Robocop if he has all his abilities from the last movie. Which would include a jet pack and the ability to switch weapons out on his arm. Since Ryan said in the post he would have those and its in the picture in the battle post.  He also is able to lock onto targets and give precision blows to Master Chief. Either way Dead or Alive Robocop wins this battle.
WINNER: ROBOCOP

__________________
Cortana12

Avatar / Picture

n00b
Registered:
Posts: 24
Reply with quote  #9 

Master Chief’s combat aptitude surpasses the RoboCop's greatly. That fact alone will give the fight to The Chief. Halo weapons are also far far superior to Robocop’s.


__________________
AKA_TERMINATOR

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Rookie
Registered:
Posts: 38
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortana12

Master Chief’s combat aptitude surpasses the RoboCop's greatly. That fact alone will give the fight to The Chief. Halo weapons are also far far superior to Robocop’s.



Yeah but you get beat MC by pistol whipping him.

__________________
RyanTheGr8

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Founder
Registered:
Posts: 790
Reply with quote  #11 
All I am saying is Master Chief isn't as invulnerable to harm as some of you are making it sound.   If he gets hit with the anti tank missile its over, same goes with taking several hits from Robo's Machine gun.  

and for Cortona, check this out before you keep posting please: 

http://forums.tournamentofswath.com/post/swath-faqs-6792122?pid=1281844652#post1281844652  

and also post a hello in the welcome threads please.  [cool]

Thank You & welcome to the Swath

__________________

Cortana12

Avatar / Picture

n00b
Registered:
Posts: 24
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jestersloose618
I'm with commzod. RoboCop has always been bulky and clumsy whereas chief is always seen sprinting and rolling around the battlefield, plus chief's shield recharges but once Robocops armor is gone it's gone, Chief still has a protective armor underneath his shield. RoboCop can fly yes but so can elite rangers, drones, and phantoms and Chief has little to no problem with those. Even after all that chief has Cortana, even if she isn't allowed to hack cops vizor she is the tactical advantage


His shield recharges!!! The lots of bullets argument is invalid. 

__________________
GryffiX

Avatar / Picture

SWATH member
Registered:
Posts: 74
Reply with quote  #13 
I agree Robocop is too slow to beat Master Chief.
__________________
Cortana12

Avatar / Picture

n00b
Registered:
Posts: 24
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA_TERMINATOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortana12

Master Chief’s combat aptitude surpasses the RoboCop's greatly. That fact alone will give the fight to The Chief. Halo weapons are also far far superior to Robocop’s.



Yeah but you get beat MC by pistol whipping him.



Yea MC can be killed from pistol whippin, IN THE GAME. Thats the difference between game mechanics and canon information.
I looked it up and Robocops great Machine Gun is only a 9mm pea shooter.  That wouldnt do much more then the same as little pebbles bouncing off MC's shield.

Master Chiefs feats far out weigh what RoboCop has done too.  NEED I SAY MORE!

I forsee this fight ending with Master Chief performing a righteous teabag.

__________________
AKA_TERMINATOR

Avatar / Picture

SWATH Rookie
Registered:
Posts: 38
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortana12
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA_TERMINATOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortana12

Master Chief’s combat aptitude surpasses the RoboCop's greatly. That fact alone will give the fight to The Chief. Halo weapons are also far far superior to Robocop’s.



Yeah but you get beat MC by pistol whipping him.



Yea MC can be killed from pistol whippin, IN THE GAME. Thats the difference between game mechanics and canon information.
I looked it up and Robocops great Machine Gun is only a 9mm pea shooter.  That wouldnt do much more then the same as little pebbles bouncing off MC's shield.

Master Chiefs feats far out weigh what RoboCop has done too.  NEED I SAY MORE!

I forsee this fight ending with Master Chief performing a righteous teabag.


Really? 

Robocop has survived explosions from a blown up gas station, taken rockets to the chest, been blown up more then a couple times and walked out from it.  He is almost as good as a terminator but not quite [biggrin]

__________________
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:


Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!