SWATH forum

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Poll Results

Spider-Man vs Wolverine
 Spider-Man 12 60%
 Wolverine 8 40%
Total votes: 20. This poll has been closed.

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
RyanTheGr8

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #16 
I dont think its that far fetched to think Spidey can get Wolverine into the lava and KO him.  

Asger

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #17 

Wolverine's rage is actually a handicap in this match. Spider-Man would easily be able to out-maneuver and out-strategize him.

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #18 

Okay, although most people will vote for Spidey simply because he's a classic, there are many reasons Wolvie should win.

1. Forget spider-sense. Wolvie has heightened senses that he can use to track down people for miles.

2. Spidey has...web gunk. Wolvie has claws that can cut through steel, let alone any webs Spiderman uses to trap him.

3. Let's think offense and defense. Spiderman has NO defense; Wolvie heals superhumanly fast, especially from any punches Spidey could actually land. Spiderman's offense is just punching and kicking. Wolvie has grade-A weapons coming out of his wrists. You do the math.

4. The clinching factor is the Kill Factor. In order to win, you have to be willing to kill for it. Wolvie kills mercilessly. Spidey has a nervous breakdown if he so much as cripples a guy. Case closed.

―Darth Sidious
Magnus

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asger

Wolverine's rage is actually a handicap in this match.

No.

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #20 
Wolverine , the guy with the unbreakable bones , the healing factor , the enhanced senses , the lethal fighting moves , in short who is virtually unkillable is somehow losing to Peter Parker. 

The name Peter Parker already sounds like a homo singing "Stop in the name of love" in a Women's right center.

Killer Drunk

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #21 
This is actually a great battle for the SWATH because it is 2 of the characters that can never seem to go far in tourneys. Its not that we don't like them, they just always seem to get over matched. I am anxious to see how this plays out. 

I do think Spidey will be able to incapacitate Wolvie though.

n00b
Reply with quote  #22 
I'm going to go with Logan here.  He has many more ways to kill or beat Spiderman then Peter does to him.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!