SWATH forum

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Poll Results

Wonder Woman vs. Invincible
 Wonder Woman 6 33%
 Invincible 12 66%
Total votes: 18. This poll has been closed.

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Supercallo

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #1 
WonderWomanInvincible.png

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #2 
Same power set from what I can see. Daughter of Zeus vs the son of an alien and a human. From what I can read of both I would go with Wonder Woman.
CommZod

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #3 
Knowing both characters pretty well it's a bit of a toss up for me. On the one hand I would put Invincible with Superman on sstrength, speed, and Durability. But fighting skill and weapons definitely go to Wonder Woman. I'm a bit undecided here....

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #4 
Now I missed the Ms Marvel v Invincible battle and there no way Invincible should have beat Marvel. That said, no way Invincible beats Wonder Woman in a million years.

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus
Now I missed the Ms Marvel v Invincible battle and there no way Invincible should have beat Marvel. That said, no way Invincible beats Wonder Woman in a million years.

This is asinine.  Besides Ms Marvel and Wonder Woman dont have much in common besides being females.  Invincible is stronger, faster and can take more of a beating then WW.  I see no feasible method for Wonder Woman to win this battle. 

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by inFAMOUS
Quote:

This is asinine.  Besides Ms Marvel and Wonder Woman dont have much in common besides being females.  Invincible is stronger, faster and can take more of a beating then WW.  I see no feasible method for Wonder Woman to win this battle. 

Get off yer meds.  Diana would destroy Invincible.  

Wonder Woman = Superman

Invincible < Superman 

Wonder Woman > Invincible

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #7 
Here we go again with OP Invincible. [rolleyes] Jk guys, JK

I fly like Namor, get high like Bane...
inFAMOUS

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Wonder Woman = Superman

Invincible < Superman 

Any given Sunday dude, any given Sunday.

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #9 
If Invincible really is on par with Superman, it makes the battle much more interesting.  Im not sure he is however

I fly like Namor, get high like Bane...
RyanTheGr8

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #10 
This is the battle that will decide if Invincible is legit or not...

CommZod

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Wonder Woman = Superman

Invincible < Superman 

This entire statement is basically incorrect. Superman is MUCH more powerful than Diana. Durability, definitely strength, and absolutely speed, all favor Superman. If we look back at the last battle. We see Invincible is very close to him on power levels.

Like I said in my first post I think the only real thing going for Wonder Woman is her fighting ability and her weapons.

Both characters are willing to go to deadly lengths so I don't really see morality being an issue.

All things considered I would probably give this to Invincible 8/10. I think his power levels are just that much higher than hers to the point where her fighting ability is basically negated by his speed. It would be like he's fighting someone who is in slow motion.

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommZod
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Wonder Woman = Superman

Invincible < Superman 

This entire statement is basically incorrect. Superman is MUCH more powerful than Diana. Durability, definitely strength, and absolutely speed, all favor Superman. If we look back at the last battle. We see Invincible is very close to him on power levels.

Like I said in my first post I think the only real thing going for Wonder Woman is her fighting ability and her weapons.

Both characters are willing to go to deadly lengths so I don't really see morality being an issue.

All things considered I would probably give this to Invincible 8/10. I think his power levels are just that much higher than hers to the point where her fighting ability is basically negated by his speed. It would be like he's fighting someone who is in slow motion.

Definitely agree with this. Invincible has the strength, durability and speed on this one. Diana would put up a great fight but she would get destroyed by the onslaught of speed and strength that is invincible. If invincible could beat the conqueror and almost all of the other viltrumites then he's got this.

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #13 
I am very Intrigued by Invincible since his first battle and have been researching him alot.  I do respect those who compare him to Superman, because they are in the same catagory in terms of power levels, but thats where they stop being similar.   He has a long way to go before I will put him up there in my book, but for now lets just say he has alot of upside.

Quote:

Superman is MUCH more powerful than Diana. 

I disagree.  He is stronger, hence making Invincible stronger due to the comparison (I dont want this to turn into a WW vs Supes argument) but the range of the difference is negligible in battle since they can both inflict damage on each other.  

Quote:

Wonder Woman is a highly trained warrior which makes her a highly trained killer. She probably ranks in the Top 10 in combat ability of all SWATH characters and Invincibles (or Supermans for that matter) fighting skills do not really compare to Wonder Woman's.  I would go as far to say that Wonder Woman is actually faster than Invincible in combat reaction time.  Because of her training.  

IMO Wonder Woman's skill, experience AND her weapons even the odds in this one.

inFAMOUS

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #14 
Look at it like this Ryan, Invincible is stronger then Wonder Woman and can take more damage then she can.  I just dont see her fighting skills making up the difference.  Also, in the comparison to Superman, he doesn't have the weaknesses to magic, kryptonite and red sunlight that Superman does.  To me that makes Invincible better then Superman, in terms of battle readiness and effectiveness. 

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jestersloose618
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Wonder Woman = Superman

Invincible < Superman 

Definitely agree with this. Invincible has the strength, durability and speed on this one. Diana would put up a great fight but she would get destroyed by the onslaught of speed and strength that is invincible. If invincible could beat the conqueror and almost all of the other viltrumites then he's got this.

Glad you see it the same as I do

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!