SWATH forum

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Poll Results

Christopher Johnson vs Utrom Shredder
 Christopher Johnson 6 40%
 Shredder 9 60%
Total votes: 15. This poll has been closed.

Author   Comment  
Supercallo

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #1 
CJUtrom.png

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #2 
Utrom Shredder is like a tank.  Im not saying Christopher Johnson couldnt beat Shredder, but it would take alot of hits to bring him down.

Supercallo

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #3 
It really would take all CJ could muster up with his mech suit to overtake Shredder. I think.one if the deciding factors in CJ's triple threat battle with the other 'Krang brain' was that Johnson would use the gravitational gizmo he has to pull Krang out if his suit, and the reason I bring it up is because Shredder has armor over his Tootsie pop alien center. It won't be an issue with Utrom Shredder. How long would it take for Shredder to slice through CJ's armor?

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #4 
Could Shredders molecular size changer deal work in the Halo Ring?  Size wise

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercallo
It really would take all CJ could muster up with his mech suit to overtake Shredder. I think.one if the deciding factors in CJ's triple threat battle with the other 'Krang brain' was that Johnson would use the gravitational gizmo he has to pull Krang out if his suit, and the reason I bring it up is because Shredder has armor over his Tootsie pop alien center. It won't be an issue with Utrom Shredder. How long would it take for Shredder to slice through CJ's armor?

I feel like space metal combined with shredders formidable kung fu skills could take CJ apart

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GryffiX
Could Shredders molecular size changer deal work in the Halo Ring?  Size wise

Does Utrom Shredder have a size changing ability like Krang? I'm on board with Shredder on this one, regardless. CJ has no hand to hand combat skills and, while he may get a couple good knock downs, Johnson is just not fast enough to keep up with the ninja master. End of story.

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!