SWATH forum

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Poll Results

Dark Willow vs Loki
 Dark Willow 6 37%
 Loki 10 62%
Total votes: 16. This poll has been closed.

Author   Comment  
Supercallo

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #1 
DarkWillowLoki.png

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #2 
I think Dark Willow would be able to overwhelm Loki after awhile. 

Supercallo

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #3 
Dark Willow would play with Loki for a while, but seeing as how Loki has experience plus Asgardian durability, I'm not sure Willow would be expecting the aces up Loki's sleeves. Would Dark Willow even be able to read Loki's thoughts?

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercallo
Dark Willow would play with Loki for a while, but seeing as how Loki has experience plus Asgardian durability, I'm not sure Willow would be expecting the aces up Loki's sleeves. Would Dark Willow even be able to read Loki's thoughts?

I doubt it.  But then again, could Loki win via ring out with some kind of banishment/trickery play or even incapacitate her with another method?

Supercallo

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #5 
Well we don't really like banishments in SWATH fights, but there's no evidence that her mind can't be manipulated by another sorcerer into THINKING she has been. And as far as I know, Willow is just as durable as a regular human is. But I don't know much. Dammit KiT! Where are you?

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #6 
Willow is the most powerful human sorceress ever and she took on the slayer who was stronger and more durable than any other human. She also has more offensive spells where as Loki is more manipulative, as has been stated. Loki could convince her he is her lover reborn and then finish her off if he knows about willows past from the beginning

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #7 
Dark willow is smart and pissed off. Don't think the trickery would work. She wouldn't hold back. She didn't fight the slayer. She toyed with her.
Supercallo

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #8 
The Slayer ain't the God of Trickery either. Loki knows magic, as ancient as it comes. I'm not saying he nulls Willow's spells, but naturally has his defenses on high for this purpose. He feels the need fake his death or deceive everyone be meets, and even fooled the Almighty Odin, to his own face, into believing he was dead. Don't wanna hear any crap about how Dark Willow would 'sense' Loki's trickery because if he can fool Odin, he can fool anyone.

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercallo
The Slayer ain't the God of Trickery either. Loki knows magic, as ancient as it comes. I'm not saying he nulls Willow's spells, but naturally has his defenses on high for this purpose. He feels the need fake his death or deceive everyone be meets, and even fooled the Almighty Odin, to his own face, into believing he was dead. Don't wanna hear any crap about how Dark Willow would 'sense' Loki's trickery because if he can fool Odin, he can fool anyone.

Great point.  

n00b
Reply with quote  #10 
Would Loki be able to trick her though?

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Maxx
Would Loki be able to trick her though?

Absolutely not

Read and learn

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Willow_Rosenberg_(Dark_Willow)

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!