SWATH forum

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Poll Results

The Thing Alien vs Frieza
 The Thing Alien 9 39%
 Frieza 14 60%
Total votes: 23. This poll has been closed.

Author   Comment  
RyanTheGr8

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #1 
[image]

RyanTheGr8

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #2 
Frieza would have a ton of little ewok Things to deal with.  Not to mention having to worry about getting infected himself...

CommZod

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #3 
I feel like this is the one type of enemy that Freiza can't just punch his way through. If he tears a little ewok thingy apart and gets some blood splattered on his face it's over. You just can't fight a virus (especially a sentient one) with your fists.

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #4 
frieza could also just nuke the planet

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #5 
Frieza only gets his hands dirty when he thinks it would be fun, any other time he would just blow his enemy up with a fireball or something. I wouldn't see Frieza catching a virus. 

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Drunk
Frieza only gets his hands dirty when he thinks it would be fun, any other time he would just blow his enemy up with a fireball or something. I wouldn't see Frieza catching a virus. 

Yeah probably not.  But who knows.  Are there even mutating alien diseases in DBZ???  lol

Supercallo

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTheGr8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Drunk

Yeah probably not.  But who knows.  Are there even mutating alien diseases in DBZ???  lol

Not sure about that, but Goku had some kind of virus that affected his heart and almost killed him.

I haven't seen the movie, how exactly does The Thing do his deed?

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #8 
Through contact it seems but it also takes over characters silently, which is why the movie is so awesome: who has been infected and who can you trust?

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #9 
How does the virus catch, though? If Frieza touches anything that the Thing has touched? Does the Thing have 'seed' he spreads or something? Lol as long as Frieza is a biological creature that needs to breath and eat and such, I would say he could be infected by a virus. There are some out there that are immune to diseases and such.

Either way, I don't think it'll go that far. Frieza would destroy everything he sees.

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercallo
How does the virus catch, though? If Frieza touches anything that the Thing has touched? Does the Thing have 'seed' he spreads or something? Lol as long as Frieza is a biological creature that needs to breath and eat and such, I would say he could be infected by a virus. There are some out there that are immune to diseases and such.

Either way, I don't think it'll go that far. Frieza would destroy everything he sees.

He does not need to breathe but he does eat.

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jestersloose618
frieza could also just nuke the planet

While I agree he could, I doubt he would jump straight into that before at least fighting a few thingwoks and getting infected himself.

Remember all those badass aliens in war of the worlds that got killed by a virus?

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!