SWATH forum

Poll Results

Who Wins?
 Sabertooth 3 37%
 Green Goblin 5 62%
Total votes: 8. This poll has been closed.

Author   Comment  
CommZod

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #1 
sabervsgreeng@oscorp.jpg 

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #2 
Early thoughts, I think Sabertooth has this in the bag

n00b
Reply with quote  #3 
Well Saber tooth has healing but green goblin at oscorp give him an advantage. All his stuff is there in surplus. On top of who knows what that oscorp is cooking up experimentally

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #4 
I agree with Mister Green, I feel Oscorp as the location tips the scale to Goblin.  

I fly like Namor, get high like Bane...
Jestersloose618

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #5 
So two questions: is this ultimate green goblin and if so doesn't he have a massive strength advantage over sabertooth?

If so he could easily incapacitate him and lock him in some sort of oscorp containment chamber.

Even if not what about the pumpkin bomb that instantly dissolves your skin, flesh, muscle and tissue?

Start at 1:35 right after he says "Out AM I!?"

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #6 
Nah, Sabertooth would just regen that like Wolverine did against Jean Grey in X-Men 3

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #7 
To Jester's point, trapping him in Oscorp and using some kind of death chemicals to kill him or incapacitate him would definitely work.  Sabertooth doesnt come close to Wolverines healing ability either.  

Jestersloose618

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommZod
Nah, Sabertooth would just regen that like Wolverine did against Jean Grey in X-Men 3

First off that movie is crap.

Second wolverine never recovered from ironman beam + cyclops in the comics and he heals way better than sabertooth as Gr8 pointed out.

Secondly even if he does survive it he would be in a vulnerable enough position for goblin to finish the job or at least incapacitate him while he's healing.

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #9 
Gobbie would have the early advantage due to his glider and pumpkin bombs, but only (and obviously) if he can keep this fight outside. IMO, I think Sabertooth would dodge any pumpkin bombs thrown at him, using his healing factor to cure whatever damage the explosion causes.

Here's how I think it plays out:

-Green Goblin flies around the streets outside Oscorp, throwing all manner of pumpkin bombs

-Sabertooth bides his time and makes his way up to the roof of the building

-When he gets the right opportunity, Sabertooth air-tackles Green Goblin, completely mauls him, and rips his throat out with his teeth all before the glider crashes into the ground.

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercallo
Gobbie would have the early advantage due to his glider and pumpkin bombs, but only (and obviously) if he can keep this fight outside. IMO, I think Sabertooth would dodge any pumpkin bombs thrown at him, using his healing factor to cure whatever damage the explosion causes.

Here's how I think it plays out:

-Green Goblin flies around the streets outside Oscorp, throwing all manner of pumpkin bombs

-Sabertooth bides his time and makes his way up to the roof of the building

-When he gets the right opportunity, Sabertooth air-tackles Green Goblin, completely mauls him, and rips his throat out with his teeth all before the glider crashes into the ground.

I could definitely respect that but isn't that outcome more likely if the fight moves indoors? The glider wouldn't do well in hallways I imagine.

*turns corner*

Goblin: out am I!?

*Sabertooth lunges out of ceiling tiles, tackles goblin*

Sabertooth: *puts on sunglasses* Out of time...

The Who: Yeeeeeeeaaaah! We don't get fooled agaeen!

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #11 
Voting ends at midnight!

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!