SWATH forum

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Poll Results

Frieza vs Vision
 Frieza 15 60%
 Vision 10 40%
Total votes: 25. This poll has been closed.

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 3      Prev   1   2   3   Next
CommZod

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #16 
Isn't Freiza the guy who has destroyed planets!  I think it's much more likely that Freiza eventually lands a hit, especially as fast as those DBZ guys are, than Vision being able to cause serious harm to him

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #17 
The Vision has the ability to alter his density at will.  Would not need to maintain it constantly for it to work as CommZod suggested.

He can become light enough to fly and phase through objects and people or become extraordinarily heavy and make his body impenetrable.  At the off chance Frieza did hit him.

The crystal on his forehead called a solar cell emits different levels of radiation. One of the Vision's signature moves is to phase into someone and then increase his density, a process he describes as "physical disruption." This causes the person massive amounts of pain and can result in incapacitation.  Enough to win the battle here.

Vision is also capable of interfacing with outside technology and self-repair. However, the new Vision possesses all of these abilities, PLUS the powers of Iron Lad's neurokinetic armor, such as holographic and energy manipulation, shape shifting, and time travel.

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #18 
I think Frieza is much stronger then Thor is. 

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GryffiX
I think Frieza is much stronger then Thor is. 

Eh, I dunno about that.  I think especially in SWATH we have put them around the same level. 

Killer Drunk

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #20 
Everyone seems to be forgetting that Frieza is so fast there is no way Vision could keep up. His/her (whatever the fuck it is) may be about the same as Thor, but it's so damn fast. Frieza would be able to easily take this. 

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #21 
Would not matter how fast he is.  Frieza would fly right through him.

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #22 
I whole heartedly agree with the intangibility point.  Here is what I consider to be all of Visions powers by the way:

Holographic Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Audio Sensitivity, Visual Scanners (Vision is capable of scanning life forms, energy sources like I said), Superhuman Stamina, Vocal Imitation, Superhuman Reflexes, Solar Absorption (The solar jewel on The Visions brow absorbs ambient solar energy that his body is able to convert directly into usable forms by a process not unlike photosynthesis in plants, but with 99% efficiency. The solar ray absorption process occurs constantly (even at night to some degree) at a rate determined by the expenditure of energy for his bodily needs. Thus the jewel absorbs solar energy most expediently when the Vision utilizes it at some superhuman level of exertion. The Vision does not require liquid or solid foodstuffs for any purpose.), Solar Energy Beams(The beam can be controlled within a temperature range of 500 to 30,000 degrees Fahrenheit. At maximum temperature, the Vision can melt through a 1-inch plate of steel in 5 seconds.), Density Control, Superhuman Durability (He can become extraordinary massive and hard as diamond. At maximum mass, the Vision weighs about 90 tons), Intangible Flight (it took Wonder Man (Simon Williams) some time to catch him), Computer Interface (can communicate with computers), Superhuman Intelligence.

If we're talking about the New Avengers Vision, then he is further enhanced by the fact that he has Neuro-Kinetic Alloy which gives him better shape shifting and time travel.

Vision's not a pushover.

I fly like Namor, get high like Bane...
Magnus

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #23 
Though Visions density control and thus his superhuman density, I once again bring up he could absorb a blow from Frieza as well.  

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #24 
Watch what Frieza does to Vegeta here.

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #25 
Dragonball Z is so wierd.  

Kovacs

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #26 
Frieza wins easy.

pukedrunk

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #27 
I found this last night.

Quidditch1

n00b
Reply with quote  #28 
I saw an episode of Avengers: Earths mightiest heroes where Vision took hits from Thor's hammer and it didnt phase him.  

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #29 
Then there is this

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #30 
This supports the durability argument for Vision.

[2358029-2] 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!