SWATH forum

Author   Comment  
obsessivegirlfan

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #1 
Working on a new typographical logo for the group. Here's what we came up with so far. Please make any suggestions you have or let us know if you like/ love it! I've got a few other versions with different text effects, but I don't have access to them right this moment, so I'll post them later.

Thanks!

swath logo1.png 

[I have a blog!]
obsessivegirlfan

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #2 
As promised, here are some other versions of the logo, just to give you an idea of different directions this could go.

Any & all comments are welcome:

Swath Logo Metal.jpg 
Swath Logo Ghost Blur.jpg  Swath Logo Light Burst.jpg 

[I have a blog!]
RyanTheGr8

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #3 
I dig it.  Especially all of the fun effects we can do with it.

Supercallo

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #4 
Check out my new sig! It's an awesome logo lol, but I may just have to keep it for me. It would look good on a t-shirt though..

n00b
Reply with quote  #5 

I really like all of these logos, especially the middle one by obsessivegirlfan in the trio a couple of posts up. Were you going for a lightning/energy feel with that one? I read your clan's origins and it would seem to me that the logo should embody the meaning behind the name to some degree. It may seem a bit presumptuous on my part but I didn't think you would mind if I added my own flair to it to give you a nudge in a specific direction. You are all so creative and I myself need such distractions to keep me away from my evil inventions...

(sssshhhh... keep yer trap shut, Toe-head!)

...erm.

So, anyway... I took the liberty (please don't give me death) of taking that middle design of yours and blending it into a nice little piece of doom. I think this logo would look good blended into the back (and possibly smaller on the front) of a tie-dye (DIE!!! ...stop that, please?) made of similar, or at least complimentary, colors.

SWATH-logo-4-tieDIE_byOGF-n-TOES.png 

Along the bottom it could say, "Determining the fate of superheroes & villains since 2007!"

Oops! Had a creative fart there... Hopefully it didn't smell too bad.

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #6 
I actually really love the addition of the lightning. The original intent of that effect was to appear more ghostly, but I like this interpretation. For printing purposes, it's probably best if we keep the design simple, with as few colors as possible while still maintaining the integrity of the design. It's definitely workable though. Guys, we gotta get on this - WWDSM is 1 month away!

[I have a blog!]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!