SWATH forum

Poll Results

Who Wins?
 Leonardo 1 5%
 Michelangelo 1 5%
 Donatello 8 44%
 Raphael 8 44%
Total votes: 18. This poll has been closed.

Author   Comment  
don337

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #1 

Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Battle-Royale-DEATH-BATTLE-from-ScrewAttack-Leonardo-Donatello-Michelangelo-Raphael-Fight-to-the-Death_.jpg 

ALL 4 OF THE BROS AGAINST EACH OTHER WHO WINS????????????????????/

I'm back bitches
Jestersloose618

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #2 
While Leo is my favorite raf has beaten him before and is the most ruthless of fighters. He only lost to mike once and it was a fluke

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #3 
This depends alot on where they are fighting and why they are fighting.  But my gut says Raph.  I also think we discussed this at length on the old forum.

I fly like Namor, get high like Bane...
Supercallo

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #4 
Any other day I would say Raphael, but tonight I am feeling saucy. I'll say that Raph and Leo, with their respective egos, go right for each other, figuring it'll come down to those two anyways. Donatello takes out Mikey his longer ranged bo staff, and then takes out Raph and Leo while they are busy with each other and unexpecting of an attack. Donatello wins!!

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercallo
Any other day I would say Raphael, but tonight I am feeling saucy. I'll say that Raph and Leo, with their respective egos, go right for each other, figuring it'll come down to those two anyways. Donatello takes out Mikey his longer ranged bo staff, and then takes out Raph and Leo while they are busy with each other and unexpecting of an attack. Donatello wins!!

Oh my how saucy

oh stop it you

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #6 
Leo and Raph would pair off first.  Don would beat Mikey.  Then as Raph is just getting Leo done Don comes in and wins it all.  He is smart like that.

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #7 
I have always thought Raphael would be the one who would win something like this.  He is after all, the only Turtle who would do whatever it takes to win.  

don337

SWATH member
Reply with quote  #8 
I thought Raph would win, but am pleasantly surprised Donny is right there!  I too think Donatello would beat the others.  Intelligence goes a long way in swath.

I'm back bitches
Vash007

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #9 
I gotta agree that Don probably pulls out the win here.  Raph is too hot-headed, Mikey is probably stoned and Leo is too busy with both of em...Don swoops in and takes em all out.

n00b
Reply with quote  #10 
Leo is the leader for a reason Michaelangelo will die at the beginning
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!