SWATH forum

Author   Comment  
CommZod

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #1 
If you could choose 3 superpowers what would they be and why?

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #2 
Telekinesis
Invulnerability factor
Invisibility 

With Telekinesis you could do alot, would just have to be creative.  Invulnerability over healing factor any day of the week and invisibility for stealth and to fuck with people.  

Jestersloose618

SWATH Legend
Reply with quote  #3 
Time Dilation
Teleportation
Super strength/durability

Time Dilation and teleportation are purely selfish. A 9 hour work day turns into a 5 minute inconvenience and I can be anywhere instantly. The Super strength and durability is so I can actually help people and be bullet proof. I would totally use my powers in natural disasters and stuff.

SWATH Rookie
Reply with quote  #4 
Time Dilation and teleportation are purely selfish. A 9 hour work day turns into a 5 minute inconvenience and I can be anywhere instantly. QUOTE]

^ THIS

LOL!

SWATH Founder
Reply with quote  #5 
So after much thought and deliberation here's my list.

1. Telekinesis - After watching chronicle you essentially get invulnerability (if paying attention), flight, and moving objects with your mind.

2. Total Recall - Not the movie. The ability to recall any information or experience with perfect clarity and accuracy.

3. Telepathy - think professor X

SWATH Expert
Reply with quote  #6 
I'd have to choose (1) Telekesis - it'd just make like easier and its an incredibly versatile power. And I could fly!. (2) Teleportation - Again, it would make life a lot simpler and I'd never have to buy gasoline AGAIN! Which brings us to (3) Mind manipulation - for evil and selfish reasons. Thats all you need to know mwahahahaha.

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!